6

Y/N wake up early in the morning to find Loki already awake playing with her h/c hair she has no memory from latest night apart from on the roof with Loki . She started to wonder things.

"shit did we ..." she said

"oh your awake no darling we did not you were flat out drunk so I helped you get to bed then you asked me to stay and wouldn't let go of me when I did" Loki explained still playing with her hair.

She start to think to herself would it be so bad if they did . She snapped out of her thoughts and went to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

She came out wearing an oversized hoodie and with sports wear underneath, her hair in a high ponytail and she put her glasses. She walked out of the bathroom forgetting Loki was in there.

"Nice glasses darling" Loki said sweetly.

"Thanks" she said blushing slightly. Then Loki went into his room and Y/N went downstairs to the kitchen.

She was making herself some breakfast when she sensed someone behind her, but she didn't  move. They walked closer until she felt their touch, slowly wrapped their arms around your waist pulling her close.

"what you making my dear" he whispered in her ear. He was so close that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

Her breathing now heavy as they are so close and he looked so hot, she knew what he was trying to do but she was still cautious as she is still a bit hesitant.

"uhh pancakes" she stuttered, she flipped the third pancake of her batch.

"well you better save some for me" Loki said, with his words lingered as his hand moves gently stroking her back.

"dinner tonight be ready 8 got it" he said as she put the last pancake on Loki's plate.

"got it" she said as she moved away from Loki and got the toppings for their pancakes. She decorated them like a birthday cake.

"I've left you something on your bed for you to wear" he said as he headed towards the table with his plate of pancakes with Y/N.

"oh really" she said giving Loki a little smile. They started eating their pancakes, then she
realise that the Avengers went on a mission and that she was  alone with Loki for day or two.

She wasn't going to do anything because she didn't want to rushing things. "Those pancakes were delicious" he said, he pecked her cheek then he put his empty plate in the sink.

Y/N just stood there and froze, she didn't know how to react then she just smiled to herself then she  walked up to her room

She entered her room to see a beautiful outfit and an amazing sliver neckless with a emerald stone, she ran downstairs but he met her in the hall.

"Loki it's gorgeous" she said out of breath.

"It will look better if you wore it" he said smiling at Y/N and the gently took the necklace out of her hand and gently put it on her.

"I love it thank you!" She said with the biggest smile on her face and she hugged Loki. He hugged her back.

"Okay so we have this whole place to ourselves what are we going to do?" She asked him not letting go.

"I know that if you hug me any tighter I'm going to pop" he said laughing a little the then she freed Loki from the hug.

"Thanks again Loki! For the necklace!" She said as she hugged him on last time and ran back into her room and changed into the outfit Loki set for her.