15

Months later (Loki's pov)

Thanos killed almost everyone in the ship. "The stone or your brothers head?" Thanos said as he pointed the gauntlet to Thor's head.

Loki didn't reply and then thanos pressed the gauntlet against Thor's head and he yelled in pain. "Alright enough!" Loki yelled and thanos stopped and walked towards Loki.

Thor went to attack thanos when he was held back by a bunch of metal. A rainbow beam came and took the unconscious hulk back to earth.

Thanos realised and went to Heimdal and stabbed him with his sword. "Nooo!" Thor cried. Thanos walked up to Loki again.

"Now the stone" thanos said. Loki looked at Thor and Thor gave Loki a confused serious look. Loki sighed and he conjured up the tesseract in his hand.

He walked up to thanos and held up the tesseract. "I plead my undieing loyalty" Loki whispered as he conjured up a dagger in his hand he held behind his back.

Loki went to stab thanos once his assistant took the tesseract. Thanos stopped him. " 'undieing' you should choose your word more carefully!" Thanos explained as he grabbed Loki by the neck and lifted him up tightening his grip around lokis neck.

Loki tried to break free but couldn't. His face turned a light blueish purple colour. "You will never be a g-god" he gasped and then thanos tighted his grip crushing Loki's neck.

Thor cried as Loki's body dropped to the floor. Thanos took the tesseract and crushed it revealing a glowing blue stone. He placed it into the gauntlet and disappeared.

Then Thor was free he hugged Loki's body and cried as the ship blew up.

Loki woke up in a field full of small little daisies. "Hey Loki" he recognised a voice echoing.

He turned around and it was y/n. The hugged her with tears in his eyes. Y/n hugged him back, "I've been waiting for you" she laughed.

Y/n took Loki's hand and they walked through the field holding hands. Then they walked into a bright light on the other side of the field. "I love you y/n" he whispered softly.

"I love you too Loki" she replied with as  they walked further into the light.