13

The next morning Loki, y/n and Thor woke up early and had something to eat and then they went outside.

"Heimdall we're ready to go back home" Thor yelled then suddenly there was a flash and they were inside this rainbow gateway thing and they ended up in a round golden room.

There was a rainbow bridge that then lead to a beautiful view of Asgard with the golden castle. "So this is Asgard? It's so beautiful" y/n said in a surprised tone.

"Come on darling let's go" Loki said as he held out his hand, y/n took his hand and then they started walking down the rainbow bridge.

"This is your home?" She asked as they reached a golden castle. "Yes" is all he replied with.

"God what I'd do to live somewhere like this" y/n sighed and Loki turned and looked at her. "Then why don't you live here with me?" Loki suggested.

"Sure" y/n smiled and they walked into the empty golden castle. Hallways filled with golden statues. "Wow I can't believe you live here!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Well we can walk around before lunch" Loki suggested, "I know a wonderful quiet place by a waterfall"

Y/n smiled and linked onto Loki's arm and they went on a walk and then to the waterfall. "Wow it's beautiful" y/n said as she watched the waterfall glitter while the sun sets behind them.

"Are you getting hungry darling?" Loki asked. "Yeah a bit" Y/N yawned. "Let's go back and get some food" Loki got up and held out his hand.

Y/n grabbed his hand and they walked to back to the golden castle. Went into this beautiful hall with two long tables at ether side of the room and they were filled with all kinds of food.

Y/n and Loki sat down beside each other. She grabbed a couple of things to eat and after that y/n and Loki went back to the waterfall