10

She woke up and Loki was playing with her hair. "Morning darling" Loki whispered softly to her. She smiled at him she kissed his cheek then she got up and went to open her door and Natasha walked in.

"Hey y/n so are you ready for our girls day-" she stopped when she saw Loki sat up on my be. She looked at me then Loki then back to me. "Don't worry Nat we haven't had sex he just fell asleep in my room" y/n explained hiding her d face from Nat because she was blushing.

"Right" she said, " so are you ready?" She walked into the bathroom. And she changed and tied her hair up. She reentered her room and Loki was gone. "Okay now I'm ready let's go" she said excitedly.

Y/n and Nat were sat in the café. "So you like Loki?" Nat asked as she sipped her coffee. "Well..umm..not officially we know we like each other" she stuttered, and y/n ate her little cake. Nat just smiled at her.

"What?!" Y/n laughed. "You guys would be cute together" Nat exclaimed. Y/n tried not to think about it because she realised she started blushing. "And I know you brought the weapons back" Nat added.

"Well...yeah I did...how do you know?" y/n asked taking a sip of her caramel latte. "I just know these things...and I saw you through the window" Nat explained, "don't worry your secret is safe with me!" . Once we were finished we payed and then we went for a walk in the park.

"I like your necklace where did you get it?" Nat asked.

"Oh Loki gave me this while you guys were on mission!" She said smiling about it.

"Oh well that was nice of him. Talking about mission Steve told me your gonna join us on our mission in two days!" Nat explained.

"Mhm" y/n agreed. After y/n and Nat spent half the day out they went back to the tower. And when they stepped in they heard a sound of rushing avengers. "Miss banner your suit and comm is waiting for you in your room" she heard Jarvis tell her.

Then Nat went in on direction and she went the other. She entered her room and saw a suit personality designed for her and her abilities and then she found the ear piece and put it in her ear and then she ran downstairs. "So guys is this a mission?" She asked

"Yeah and we have found another hydra base and they have weapons that can blow up a whole city!" She heard Steve say as he rushed to the Quinn jet.

Y/n followed. "So in this hydra base what are we looking for?" Y/n asked as she found a seat to sit in before it took off. "Two kids. Twins. Wanda and Pietro maximoff there experiments of hydra" Tony explained as he sat down.

"Wait we're is it?" Y/n asked. "Sokovia" Nat replied with taking her seat at the front with Clint. "Cool" y/n replied with as she looked around to see if Loki was on here. He wasn't so Y/n just sat in silence until they got to the sokovian base.

"Hey pickle are you sure your ready to go on the mission?" He asked trying to be nice. Y/n just ignored him and rolled her eyes and sighed. Then the jet started shaking. "Umm guys we have a problem" Clint explained, "we've been spotted and we're being shot at we're going to have to land now!"

Then before anyone can answer he landed it behind a load of trees. Then everyone got what they needed and went out and Bruce turned into hulk and ran out then y/n got the weapons she needed and left the jet.

It was chaos, guns firing, hulk was running around like an idiot, Tony was doing something. "Shit!" She heard Tony over comms. "Language!" She heard Steve yelled back to Tony over comms. "Ooh Steve is being an old man" she laughed.

"I need some help over here!" Nat yelled down comms. Y/n ran over to her and then she helped Nat and suddenly a light blue streaks came knocking y/n to the ground. "Hey what the hell?!" She yelled, then Nat helped her up.

Y/n's eyes suddenly glowed a emerald green colour. She cracked her knuckles and She went after the guy but the ran away. She was running after him then hulk came and accidentally smacked her, sending her flying she hit her back of a tree.

"Seriously! I hate you!" She yelled to hulk.

***