5

Eventually people start turning up but one person caught her eye, Loki was wearing a black suit with a dark green tie it's almost like he planned it .

He slowly edges towards her, "does the beautiful lady care to dance?" He asked her sweetly.

"Yes!"she agreed and she follow him to the floor he carefully where he gently places his arm round her waist.

"people are watching darling" he whispered softly in her ear.

"let them watch ... just pretend it's just you and me" she whispered back to him. She gave him a smile.

"after this do u want to sneak away just for ten minutes until it gets a little more Alive" he said to her.

She nodded her head and once again follow him blindly as he lead her too the roof where he has a blanket and drinks set out. Like he had everything planned.

"for you darling as every unique lady deserves a night to remember" he said as they both sat down.

This gave her butterflies everything about it was perfect . Half an hour past by between Y/N and Loki she finished almost a hole bottle but when they got back inside she drank a few more glasses.

As world around her spins and voices turned into mumbles she soon lost track of time and don't remember where she is or what she is doing but the the next thing she knew was that Loki swept her of her feet.

"I think you have had enough for tonight darling" he said as he lifted her up.

He carried her to her bedroom and repectfully trying not to look even though she said he could he helped her change out of the dressed into her pjs.

"I love you" she said drunkenly as he placed her onto her bed.

She was convinced that she loved him but that would be crazy to say she only knew the guy for a while.

"You need rest darling" he said as he tucked her into her bed.

"Stay please! I don't want to be alone" she said holding tightly on Loki's arm.

"Okay darling but only if you go to sleep" he said as he got onto the bed and under the covers.

Then Y/N put her head on his chest and she lowly start to drift off but not entirely she was sure she could hear him walking out of the room.