8

She woke up to Loki play and twisting her hair. "Morning darling" he said , she hummed in response. He gently kissed her forehead and went to get up.

She grabbed onto him tighter. "Just 5 more minutes Loki! Please" she said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Okay darling" he said as he sat back down. She smiled at him and put her head back on his chest.

"I love you Loki" she said tiredly. He didn't know how to respond to that so he just stayed quiet, a bit to quiet. She didn't know if she did anything wrong, or if he didn't feel the same way.

Then she sat up straight facing Loki. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked

"No not a all darling it's just... no one really said that they love me" he stuttered.

"Well I love you Loki" she said with a hug smile on her face and before she knew it her lips connected with his.

She slowly moved away and she got up from her bed and went to her wardrobe so she could change.

She wore her usual baggy jumper with some ripped jeans, she tied her hair into a messy bun and she put on her glasses.

She sighed and wakes downstairs only to see the avengers in the living room. "Hey pickle" Bruce said he looked happy to see her, "everything alright?"

"Yeah everything's fine" she sighed and headed over to the kitchen.

"So lady Y/N I see you have a thing with Loki" Thor said making her jump in fear

"Thor you scared the shit out of me" she said, " and what makes you think I have a thing with Loki?"

"I know my brother" he replied with

"Well...umm I mean he's a nice guy and I lo-like him very much" she stuttered blushing a little.

"And I see the lady wear's glasses" Thor said, at that point She just ignored him and left the kitchen.

She quickly ran upstairs and grabbed her book and then She went outside and sat beside a tree. "What book are you reading?"it was Loki he walked up to her.

"Oh I'm writing one" she replied as she slowly closed the book.

"Can I read it?" Loki asked her

"It's not finished" she said then she went to go inside and then Loki gently had hold of her hand.

"Let me read it" he said to her giving her a smile

"Nope" she laughed as she got free from his gentle grip and went inside.

"Miss Banner your requested in the training room by Mr Stark" JARVIS said as She entered the compound.

"Ok JARVIS tell Mr Stark I will be two minutes" She said then She put her book back away and then She went to the training room.