2

Before they entered She took of her glasses hiding them in her trouser pockets. They entered the compound in the middle of there conversation.

"NO!" A guy in a suit, his hair partly spiked. That must be Tony Stark he's been on the news a lot.

"Loki you should stay here and accept the help or you can go back to Asgard and get thrown back in a cell" a blonde guy said, he was very muscular and his hair reached his shoulders.

"right everyone just calm down and stay where you are Loki  you move a muscle Ima blast  you across this room" a short redheaded girl said

"you people of midguard need to calm down  not that it has much importance to me listening to you lot bicker like dog." A dark haired guy said his hair long enough to braid. He wore green, gold and black on his clothes. His eyes a dark green colour.

"what's Midgard" she whispered to her dad

"it's what they call earth don't worry" bruce whispered back to her.

"wait so who are you" she said pointing to the long dark haired guy.

"Y/N! don't be rude!" He said in a loud whispered yell

"he's my brother. Loki" the blonde guys said

"adopted and you.." Loki said looking directly at her.

"no one important" She mumbled looking at the floor.
****

Later on Loki gets thrown Back  in his room with Thor and Y/N got interrogated by Tony Stark until Bruce comes in to help.

"she's my inconsiderate daughter just leave it"  he said carelessly as he walked over to computers.

"inconsiderate! Are you kidding me I'm trying to warn you about The deep shit that has  been going down this past two years of my life!" She yelled slamming her hands on the table, so hard that it left a red mark on her hands.

Then Natasha came in confused and dazed "who the hell is responsible for all of this  weaponry missing in the armoury" she said in a surprised tone.

"that's what I've been trying to tell you... so I hacked into your database last night and saw that someone has been sneaking in and taking your high tech weapons and walking straight back out and none of you have noticed." She explained to them

"YOU HACKED INTO JARVIS!!" All three of them said at the same time.

"you named it that's cute but try updating your security levels it was very easy." She said leaning back into the chair. She had a smirk on her face. She was proud of herself for actually hacking into the avengers database.

"I love this girl when can you start?" Tony said and he put a blueberry in his mouth.

"Excuse Me?" She said turning her attention to Tony. She know exactly what he said but everything about this question makes her wonder all of her choices.

"To become an Avenger! What are you specialities or powers? and are you good in combat?" Tony asked Y/N like a billion questions.

"I have like my dad I just don't turn green and super huge. And I'm good with chemicals and technology and yeah I'm good in combat" she said.

Tony smiled at her and showed her where she can stay then Tony left her as she got herself settled in.