4

She woke up in the middle of the night and she headed downstairs in her pjs. She went into the kitchen and she makes herself some cereal. She took a mouthful of her cereal and went to the living room and she but on the tv but not to loud to wake everyone up.

"Can't sleep darling" Loki said as he came and sat next to her

"Sorry did I wake you" She said as she carried on eating her cereal.

"What are you watching?" He asked

"I'm watching beauty and the beast it's my favourite Disney movie" she said with her last mouthful of cereal.

They Y/N and Loki watched the movie and half way through Y/N fell asleep and her head fell onto Loki's shoulder and then Loki soon fell asleep as well.

Then later JARVIS went off, "Miss Banner your father has requested you in the laboratory", waking her up. She sighed and she slowly got up and put her empty bowl in the kitchen and quickly got changed and then she went down to the lab.

"Right pickle I need you to help me here" Bruce said as he walked over to some computers and some other thing that she didn't recognise.

"What is it?" She asked as she slowly walked towards her dad.

"I need your help updating our security levels and our database." He said, Y/N quickly went over to him before he messed something up.

She didn't in under a few minutes."there see wasn't that hard" she said, then Tony walked.

"So I'm throwing a part to celebrate our newest Avenger!" Tony said giving Y/N a huge smile and thumbs up.

"Ok well I'm done here I'm going to get changed for the party" she said giving both of them a little smile and she went to her room.

She had a look at the dresses she found but it was no use there all a bit to fancy, a bit to over the top or a bit showy.

Then Natasha walked in. "Need help?" She asked and she walked over to Y/N. Natasha wore a red coloured dress, a slightly tight fitted on it had a gold belt and a little slit in the front.

"Yes I do" she said with a little laugh

Then Natasha went over to the wardrobe and picked out a few things. Then Y/N finally agreed to wearing one.
(What Y/N wore)

The they did there makeup and Natasha picked out some heels for her and then they went down stairs they got some things ready

The they did there makeup and Natasha picked out some heels for her and then they went down stairs they got some things ready. Then Y/N sat talking to Natasha.