14

Y/n laid on her back looking at the sky. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She asked turning her head to look at Loki.

"Well not as beautiful as you darling" Loki said tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear. Y/n blushed a little and then after a while they both fell asleep.

A couple months later

Y/n was on Asgard and Thor and Loki were go for a while. Then this woman who calls herself hela the goddess of death came and ruled over Asgard raising the dead.

Then finally Loki and Thor showed. Y/n ran to Loki and hugged him tightly. Then Bruce came flying down. "Y/n?!" He said.

"What the fuck?!" Y/n yelled. "What a nice family reunion" hela laughed. People were evacuating into ships.

Y/n was fighting hela while the others do there own thing. Then the ground started shaking and fire spat out of the ground.

Bruce and Thor got on the ship helping everyone else. Loki ran up to y/n he grabbed her and stared running towards the ship. Then y/n was pulled back by hela.

"No let go of me" y/n yelled as she started to punching hela. "No" hela spat as she pulled y/n more.

"Loki we have to go!" Thor yelled as Loki pulled y/n off hela. Asgard slowly began to fall apart as a man made of fire destroyed it. Piece by piece.

Loki and y/n ran to the ship as the rainbow bridge fell behind them. Loki got on the ship and helped y/n on but she slipped.

"Loki! Help me!" Y/n said as she helped onto the edge of the ships door. Loki quickly grabbed onto her hands.

He looks her in her eyes. "It's alright darling I've got you" he said. The bridge broke beneath them leaving them in open space. Loki pulled y/n onto the ship and then hela jumped onto y/n making her loose her grip and she fell along with hela and the rest of Asgard.

"NOO!" Loki cried and yelled as she fell. Thor ran up to Loki and pulled him away from the door as it shut. Thor hugged Loki.

Loki pushed Thor away and slowly walked away