Chapter 9

Xavier's POV:

"Aaa...AMANDA?" I said out loud.

She looked at me surprised.

"Xavier? What are you doing here?" She said.

I could feel everyone staring at me and Amanda, back and forth.

"What do you mean about what I'm doing here. What are you doing crashing my cousins wedding?" I asked her anger in my voice.

"WHATTT??" She Screamed

She looked where Viviana and Alberto were standing. I could see she was shocked. How come though. I saw her turning around to face the guy beside her.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAMESSS. WHY DIDNT YOU CHECK BEFORE TAKING ME TO A WRONG ROOM. FOR FUCKS SAKES!!" She screamed at the guy whose name is apparently James.

I could see the guy was nervous and who wouldn't be, she looked damnn right scary at the moment.

"My child this is not a place to swear." Said Father Jackson.

She turned to face the priest and looked guilty.

"Oopss, I'm really sorry father, I was unable to control my temper, please forgive me lord." She said.

"I'm really sorry for crashing the wrong wedding, I am really sorry about my behaviour and if you can please forgive me." She said looking straight at me.

I nodded, letting her know she was forgiven.

Viviana's POV:

Who is this crazy chick crashing my wedding, omg Alberto better not have an affair with her. I turned to glare at Aberto, about to give him a piece of my mind. But I stopped, how could I trust that chick before him. He's always been there, I need a proof before I decided.

But as it seems this was the wrong wedding she crashed and apparently the guy named James is to blame for taking her to my wedding.

I rolled my eyes, guys are so stupid when it comes to this.

I heard her apologizing for her behaviour and also for crashing my wedding looking straight at my dear cugino, I saw him nodding at her, forgiving her immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I thought.

He just forgave her like that, he never lets anyone go without a punishment, how is this heavily pregnant chick special that he wouldn't say anything.

I saw her smile and nod back at him. Now I'm really curious, what the hell is happening. My cousin is actually associating with someone else except those one night stand bimbos.

"Thank you so much for understanding, I'm really sorry for crashing your wedding and btw you guys make a lovely couple and your dress is BEAUTIFUL" Amanda said looking at me.

I smiled at her and said "thank you."

She turned back and bent down to fix her shoe but what she did sure surprised me.

Xavier's POV:

I saw her talking to my cousin and apologizing, she was about to leave but bent to fix something. But What happened surprised me. She literally just took out her heels and threw them at James. Shouting at him and silently cussing him. He was so scared, poor guy. I saw him hurriedly pick up her heels and walk behind her like a lost puppy.

"Well now that the problem is solved, can we please begin with the wedding." I said giving the priest a glare.

He hurriedly nodded and started the ritual.

"You may kiss the bride now" Father said.

Alberto slowly lifted her veil and bent to kiss her, everyone around us hooting and cheering for the newly wedded Husband and Wife, but I had only thought in my head. Amanda.

Amanda's POV:

"I cannot believe you took me to a wrong room James. Didn't you know which door was ours. Ugh!! I don't have time arguing with you, we must hurry up. The wedding must've already started." I said rushing to open the other door.

"Do any of you have an objection against this Union" said the priest.

"I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING" I shouted.

I could feel most of my friends relaxing and could see Anthony breathing in relief.

"FINALLY THE RIGHT WEDDING!" I thought.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please do not forget to vote and comment, it makes me immense happy. Love you all. Enjoy reading. 😄