Chapter 28

Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not.
- Samuel Johnson

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

Pounding on the door could be heard throughout the house. "Hold your horses." A female voice said.

The door opened to reveal a blond girl. She looked at the people on the opposite side in shocked. "A..Amanda?"

POW

POW

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"FUCKING LEAVE ME BITCH!!!"

"Hahha over my dead body.. You're going to get what you deserve Jessica"

Amanda was unstoppable. Xavier and Giovani looked in shocked to see Amanda doing this. Tessa smirking as she knew this was going to happen.

Holding Jessica by her hair, "Don't you for one second think Tessa is alone. Just because I wasn't here to help her out, doesn't mean I won't come. You shouldn't have done that Jessica... No... No ..no."

Xavier's POV:

MY GIRLFRIEND. MY INNOCENT LOVING GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING BEATING A LIVING SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON????

I looked towards Giovani and see him making a video on his phone. Nudging him I angrily stare him down. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sorry man, this is a must record. I'm showing this to everyone" Gio says.

Shaking my head I try to intervene. "Amanda.. Baby. Please listen"

"NO! You are not going to say anything Xavier. This is between me and Jessica. Right Jessica" she says shaking Jessica up.

I felt bad for that girl, but honestly she shouldn't have messed with Tessa.

Footsteps could be heard as someone neared the living room. A guy in his 30 showed up, shocked to see the scene in front of him. "What the heck is going on here" he shouted.

"I'm calling the police Amanda"

Releasing Jessica, Amanda walked towards Jack, Tessa's Step Brother. "You call the police and this will be you, laying on the ground, writhing in pain, with blood. I don't give a damn about anything." Amanda threatened him.

Honestly what the hell. Why does everyone look so scared of Amanda? Jack nodded and backed off. Going back to Jessica.

Amanda's POV:

"What is your problem Jessica" getting tired of her bullshit. It felt really good to punch her after such a long time.

I saw Tessa bringing down her luggage and Giovani going to help her out. Looking at Jessica, I felt pity for her. She was still the same. Jealous of others. I never understood why she was so insecure about that. But over time she became more and more evil. Asking her once again what he problem was she replied "IT'S TESSA" she yelled. "My problem is Tessa. Tessa this, Tessa that. That bitch even stole my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend" Tessa shrieked.

"What fucking boyfriend are you talking about?" I ask.

"Tommy bitch.. Tommy was mine and she took him."

"OH MY GOD!! You're so damn stupid.. Let me tell you first thing first, he wasn't your boyfriend to begin with. He was my boyfriend. You're jealous because tommy never paid heed to your ways. What do you think I didn't know about you trying to seduce him. Bitch I knew everything! I broke up with him years ago, and If he was ever interested in you, he would've dated you after we broke up. But he didn't." Tessa says, her face red and looking downright scary. Giovani tried to calm her down by placing his hands on her shoulder, but she shrugged it away.