Chapter 11

Charles POV:

"So what's your plan now? I know you've been busy with other stuff but have you decided on finding a job?"I asked Amanda.

"Actually yeah I have, I just forgot to mention it to you guys, since we were all busy with the wedding and me with the pregnancy, but I did do an interview at the xxxxxx and I've been selected, meaning I've been hired." Amanda cheered.

"Omg that's great Amy (Amanda's Nickname) finally you're stepping into real world, I know how you've worked so much to reach to this point in life. We're all really proud of you." I said.

"Guys I think this requires for us to celebrate, three cheers for Amanda and her new job." Said Landon.

HIPP HIPP HURRA

HIPP HIPP HURRA

HIPP HIPP HURRA

Xavier's POV:

I heard my parents and all my relatives talking. Every weekend we have a family get together. My parents are a bit too much, always saying "family is what's important" I grew up listening to that. I always wondered why, but now that I, myself am in this profession, now I realize that you cannot trust anyone except your own blood.

"Hey cousin, what you thinking?" I heard my younger cousin, Nicolai ask me.

"Nothing bro, just missed this. I feel like as if it's been ages since we all had a get together." I said.

"I feel ya bro, I'm going through the same problem at the moment, but don't worry. You get to spend a lot more time with us next month. I'm looking forward to this family outing." Nikolai said.

"What family outing? I haven't heard anything about it." I said.

"Really, well anyways, next month we're going to the beach house, all the elders have decided that everybody need a vacation so why not go the beach house. Everyone in our family is going." Nikolai said.

Everybody in this family is going to the beach house. Damn that's going to be a lot of people. Not like the beach house is small, it's basically a mansion from my point of view but close to the beach.

"That's great. I should talk with my parents and make sure the arrangements are done on time." I said.

"Xavier"

I turned around and looked at my father and his brothers beside him. My father, Michael being the oldest and previous mafia don. Dan, the second oldest brother, and lastly Henry.

"Come on boy, we got something to discuss with you." Said Uncle Dan.

I nodded and followed them quietly.

Michael and his brothers entered the meeting room and close it after me.

"Xavier, I'll go straight to the point, as you've known the black group has started to cause problems not only for us but others as well. I've been suspicious of them ever since the first attack and now I know why they're up righting. As you know that your cousin Rafael has been kicked out of the family from the family by his father, he said pointing to Dan.

I nodded.

"Well it seems that he has come back and not for revenge only but also as the Black group leader and he is hell bent on destroying us. I hope that you get to this problem as soon as possible" said Michael.

"You know what I always say Xavier, we always protect what's ours to protect." Said Harry.

"I'll get to this problem right away, if he is back then he's back to not only for revenge but hurt this family as well. Thank you father for letting me know about this situation." I said.

"Well since we talked to you about it, we should head back to the family. They'll be wondering about what's going on." Said Michael.

I nod and get up to leave.

"One question father, why are we going to the beach house in a month? What's happening?" I asked.

"Nothing son, i thought it was time for a family outing so me and your uncles decided to do it next month." Said Michael.

"Alright, well if you guys want any help with the preparations, don't hesitate to call me." I said.

Amanda POV:

I got up extra early in the morning to get ready for my first day at the job. Since I'm the personal assistant of the CEO himself, I have to be there before him. That's what I was told.

As I walked through the door of the building, all I could think was about how magnificent it looked. Glass everywhere, ladies and gents in their respective dresses, everyone looked professional.

"Amanda I presume?"

I turned around and found a guy staring at me.

"Amanda??"

"Ohh... Umm yes I'm Amanda. Nice to meet you, ummm." I said stuttering.

"Samuel, Samuel Graham. Nice to meet you too, I will be escorting you to your desk which is close too the boss office. You will directly answer him and his matters. You'll have an assistant who will be assisting you in certain matters." Samuel said.

I nodded and walked beside him to the elevators leading to the top floor.

"Oh and also, Mr. Giovani is not here at the moment as he's busy with family, so you'll just have me guiding you for today so that you won't have any problems when he comes." Samuel said.

I kept mum and just took extra attention to what he is saying.

Giovani, why does that name sound so chilling.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, it's about to get more interesting. Please vote and comment. and thank you to all readers for liking the last chapter. :)

Question of the day:

Who do you think Giovani is?