Chapter 32

There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story.
- Frank Herbert

********************************
Waking up next to Xavier felt so serene, just laying there beside him, not giving a care about what's happening around you. The look in his eyes. He looked at me with so much love, that it almost made me cry. I run my hands through his soft curly hair, trailing them towards his forehead, to nose to lips.

"You're beautiful my love" he whispers.

Pulling me closer to him, wrapping the blanket tighter around our naked body, not leaving any space between us. I put my head on his chest, hearing his heart beating so fast as if he's run miles.

"Never leave me no matter what happens in our lives, always remember that you're the only one. The only person who I'd die for. You're a part of my life and you will always be. If you're not there then I will not exist.

I run my hands through his back and look up at him. "I'll never leave you Xavier. I cannot imagine what my life will be like if you aren't in it."

So much adoration, love.

He smiles and leans down and kisses me. Slowly. It brings chills down my spine. We put apart when we are lost of breath.

"This feels good, you and me. Just laying, no disturbances, no ex, no friends, and no drama. Just us. I want this with you Xavier, and this ring" I shake my ring finger "is a proof of that, it's a proof of our love and that's we'll always be together" I say kissing him once again.

Nodding Xavier shuts me down by kissing me hard and once again going to the path which we started last night.

Always

I sit up on my bed and look around the cottage, it was beautiful. Smiling I look at my engagement ring, not believing that I'm engaged and that Xavier and I, made love.

Wrapping the white silk sheets around my body I walk to the balcony door and open it. I feel the sunlight seeping in and close my eyes, cherishing this moment.

This cottage was perfect, this moment was perfect. Eyes closed I breath, feeling hands on my waist I lean back. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look right now." I shake my head

Turning around I cup his cheeks, "tell me how gorgeous do I look?"

"You're glowing my love, basking in the sunlight, with white silk sheets around your naked body, with my proof of love on you" he's saying taking my hand and kissing the ring.

I close my eyes and embrace him. Just standing there, surrounded by nature. This has been the first time in ages I felt so much relief.

Few mins later, Xavier takes my hand and takes me back to the bedroom, making me sit on the bed, and sits on his toes. "I don't want to leave and end this moment, but we need to go back." He says caressing my cheeks. I lean in and nod.

*********************************

Our car pulls up to the mansion and Amanda and I get off. Taking her hand in my mine we go in. Seeing all my family members sitting at the dining table and eating food brought me immense happiness. Looking towards Amanda, I can't believe that she's all mine now.

As we walk up to them they all stop and stare. Just staring. For few mins there was silence and then I see Tessa fly past me and hugs Amanda tightly. I pull my hand back and watch them.

"Omg I cannot believe this, he proposed right? Omg this is amazing. Show me the ring, I wanna see" Tessa says in excitement.

I see Amanda blushing and shows her ring to Tessa. Shrieking, Tessa hugs Amanda once again. I smile and look at my family, my mother looked at me with proud as well as my father.

I look at my cousins and see them all genuinely happy for me. This is the world I want to live in, Amanda and my family beside me. Even if I am the Mafia Boss, I deserve happiness. And Amanda is my key to happiness, my queen. My Mafia Queen.

I stand and bask in the happiness all around me. It feels good.

*********************************
Happy Reading

Rafuu 😘