Chapter 5

A/N wand visual if you need one.

Edited 

Ruby's POV

"Mason, you haven't stopped looking at Juliet since we found her." Alex choked walking over to him.

"Juliet I didn't know we were looking for you." He then drops down to the ground.

"I've never stopped loving you!"
he screamed dramatically.

someone hold me back cause I'm about to beat this boy to a pulp.

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Alex cries with a hurt look in her eyes.

" I- I don't know," Mason says snapping out of it and standing up.

"Can't you see how I feel about you?" She says lifting up the glowing necklace.

"Alex, I'm sorry something just came over me."

"I never wanna see you again." Alex huffed and through the necklace away and flashed out.

"Dude what hell is wrong with you!?" I say picking up a dirt clump and throwing it at him.

Max's POV

"Dude I don't know what you just did but she seems pretty hurt," I say walking over to mason.

" I'm gonna let it slide so you and I are still good."

"No!" Justin yells pulling me back.

" Justin please let me explain this." Mason pleaded.

"There's nothing to explain you broke Alex's heart. He's not cool with any of us."

"I figured, ha I tried but it was pretty hard to misread the situation," I say walking away.

From afar I watch as ruby keeps throwing dirt clumps at mason. She's kind cute when she's angry.

Why do I have that feeling again? I didn't eat another bed hot dog? Staring at her again the realization hits me.

Wait. Did I call ruby cute? I stare at her as she throws more dirt clumps at wolfy. I kinda forgot she was a girl, I always just looked at her as my best friend.

Justin, Juliet, and ruby all flash away. I walk over to mason.

"Hey mason I don't really have that much time because my brother and sister are gonna flash me out of here any moment so let's meet up a- "

darn it.

----------

Max's POV