Chapter 15

edited 

Ruby's POV

" Now as you see x equals 45." My teacher says as the bell rings and students start to leave the classroom, " hey the bell doesn't dismiss you I d-"

" then what's the point of the bell," I say from my seat.

" wel- oh whatever just get out of my sight." She rolls her eyes.

I smirk and walk out of the classroom. "Hey, max," I say walking up to the boy.

" yo, how was math class," Max said as we walked to the cafeteria." fucking boring." I frown as I grab a tray with pizza on it from the counter.

He laughs and pats my head. He's been doing that a lot lately. Being touchy and he'll randomly compliment me. I'm not complaining but it's weird.

" hey, you good?" He says breaking me out of my thoughts.

Max's POV

" What, oh yeah sorry I was just thinking about something." She said blushing taking a bite of her pizza.

I let out a little snicker. "What." She deadpans.

" oh, its nothing," I smirk taking a sip of my drink.

You see I have a plan, I know she likes me now, so I've been acting extra affectionate with her,  plus it's fun seeing her like this, acting all shy and flustered.

And you're probably wondering why I'm not telling her how I feel. The truth is I want her to tell me first. And I want her to realize how aloof and oblivious she's being. 

'So that is Max's master plan,I smile nodding to myself.

" What are you nodding at?"

"Nothing."

I have no motivation so this sucks sorry lol.