Chapter 18

3rd POV

" ruby can you go get the wiz mail?" Her dad said as she walked in to the kitchen.

" yeah sure." She said opening the broom closet that their lair was in.

She walks in and sees the mail shoot out of the portal on to the lair floor.

Picking up the mail off the floor she walks back into the kitchen going through the mail.

Her eyes widen at the sight of the future wizards magazine cover.

Max Russo Future Family Wizard

'I guess the wiz court trial didn't go well.' she thought scratching her head.

----------

Y/n pov

" well if it isn't the future Russo family wizard." I joked as walked into the substation.

" in the flesh." he winked.

" ruby can we please not bring that up, it's already hard enough that max has to rub it in my face," Justin whined.

" sorry." I winced.

" this is gonna be amazing y/n the both of us are gonna be the future family wizards." He cheered.

---------

Me and max are currently taking our shift at the substation. We're currently obsessing over bts so nothing new.

"  YOUR MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I WISH I COULD TURNNNN BACK TIIIMEEE!" Max and I scream at the top of our lungs as we mop the floors of the substation.

" Hey! Less singing more mopping," Mrs Russo said turning down the music.

" Mom don't be a buzzkill." Max whined and she just rolled her eyes at the boy.

" just get the floors clean before rush hour," she said walking towards the kitchen.

" did you see the left and right music video?" Max asked as the song played through the speakers.

" obviously, is that even a question you should be asking me," I joke.

" okay but on a serious note, Jungkook looked so good in the video!" I whine.

" he really did, his hair looked amazing." Max fawned.

" I don't see a lot of mopping over there!" Mrs Russo yelled from the kitchen.

" anyways point being, I'd let Jungkook run me over with a car." I smile.

" same!" Max agreed.

" what is wrong with this generation?" Mr Russo shook his head mumbling as he walked by us. He has a point tho.

We finished mopping the floors and let mrs russo inspect them before we were free to go.

"you wanna go play smash bros?" Max said as he walked towards the stairs.

" loser has to buy lunch." I yell running up past him.

----------------

" oh come on!" I shout as I lose the match.

" I'll have an extra large pepperoni pizza, with extra cheese, and 30 chicken wings." He smirked as he set down the controller.

" yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

" ahhHhhhH!" We hear Mrs russo scream from down stairs.

" hey what's going on down there?" Justin asked from the kitchen.

We walk down the stairs as mrs russo runs passed us screaming. " cucuys!" And some other stuff in Spanish.

" what was she saying?" I asked the two russo brothers.

" it sounded like she was ordering a number four from fiesta express." Max answered.

" there he is, max russo the future wizard." A girl in a pink dress gasped walking towards us holding the future wizards magazine.

" Future wizard- what?!" Justin grabbed the magazine out of her hands.

" he hasn't even won the competition yet!"

"That's it! I'm gonna do what ever it takes to get back into this thing.
but first I'm gonna draw a silly mustache and maybe even a unibrow to express my discontent." And then he marched away into the lair.

" Hi max!" She smiled.

" you're even cuter in person, we should date so I can tell you what to wear." She said as she circled around him.

I hate this bitch already.

" Can you start by telling me to wear a viking hat, those go with everything."

" I don't think so." She shook her head.

" no viking hat? I'm out." He said walking away from her.

" HE'S NOT OUT, HE'S NOT OUT!" Mr russo yelled rushing towards us.

He walks over to max and starts whispering to him.

" you know guys just met? you cant date just like that, and even if you did date you wouldnt have the right to tell him how to dress." I explained to the girl standing across from me.

She stops staring at max and turns her head to me. She looks me up and down and in a disgusted tone she asked " and.... who are you?"

" his best friend." I glare back.

" what ever. And max, you just made the biggest mistake." She said as she swiped her hand over her face and a skeleton appeared.

" AhhhHhhah!" Max and mr russo screamed and I just rolled my eyes.

" what your not scared?" She asked me.

" to be honest, your normal face much scarier." I snort.

Shes about to make a remark back at me before max chimed in.

" That was so cool! You should've started with that, hi I'm max russo." Max smiled shaking her hand.

Huh?

Max's POV

Holy shit that was so cool.

" your normal face is much scarier." Ruby snorts.

A smirk plays on face as an idea popped up into my mind.

" you should've started with that, hi I'm max russo." I shake her hand and she smiles.

I turn to the side to see ruby scowling at us. Shes so cute when shes mad.

" Great, your my boyfriend now!" She exclaimed.

End if chapter

It's kinda short but I wanted to update and this all i could come up with.

Remember to vote :)

I apologize for any grammar mistakes .