~Hello~

Hi hi so this is the edited version of my imagines book. I just finished editing it and have made some changes here and there not too major though.

But first of all thank you all so so so much for 54.1k reads. It's honestly do fucking insane, I never thought I'd get so many reads let alone even a 100. I don't know how to tell you all beautiful people how much I appreciate you all reading this book.

Anyways, if you're reading this for the first time, just know that this is my first time writing and you'll see that first few imagines are not well written and I have no motivation or time to change it now. It gets better as you move on.

Warnings:
> I have an imagine in this book where there's talk and description of mental health issues.
> there's one mature scene in this.
> there's also some graphic description towards the ending of the imagines.

I have put up warnings before each of the chapters that contain these topics so if its not something you are comfortable with reading please skip to the next one.
Your mental health is important, so take care of it and do things that only makes you comfortable.

All these imagines are original and belong to me. I do not own any of the vampire diaries characters or the storyline. Only my own stories and characters belong to me. If you see someone copying my work onto other websites please do let me know.

Thank you for reading.
Hope you like it.
Stay safe
I love you all so much.

2022 update: Today I woke up to 60k reads and I cannot thank you guys enough. I love you all so much. Thank you so much for giving my writing a chance and reading this. I know most of this doesn't count as good writing but it makes me so happy that people are reading it regardless. I love you all thank you so much. <3