Found- (Fluff - Grian - Sibling AU part 1)

TW- flashbacks of trauma, suggested torture

AN- Here's the daily Oneshot :) I wrote this and most of part 2 while I was supported to be writing 4 different papers, two of which are supposed to be in German about historical german culture. That's too much work. This IR major and GS major be killing me. But I need to stop procrastinating so I'll be back tomorrow with part 2 after I've written my guts out.

Request from EndlessParadox_ - I hope it helps with your craving <3

Grian POV-

My body was buzzing as nerves coursed through my veins. The long wait was making me antsy so I sat down and began twisting blades of glass together. My small hands working off of muscle memory as I watch the portal ahead of me swirl.

As the purple swirled in my eyes, my mind slid back to years before... before I was left alone.

The world was on fire. All I could see was red flickering high into the sky. Purple shot across the sky, accenting the red in the worst way. Screams echoed off the hills as arms wrap around my small body.

I only just noticed that I was crying as my sister pulled me away from our childhood home, soot mixing with the salty water on my face making my tears look black.

My sister was running, dodging through trees as smoke filled our lungs. She was yelling at me that she had found somewhere safe. Someone was going to take us in. A purple portal appeared as we sprinted through a meadow. My sister's blonde, braided hair was coming undone as my brother called out from the side the black edges of the portal.

I glance down at the grass in my hand as I tie the braid into a circle, setting it carefully into my golden locks. I hop up, looking for some flowers to add but nothing was around so I flutter upwards on my white avian wings. Spotting some poppies, I grin happily to myself and drop to the meadow, plucking some of the red flowers before returning to the portal, sitting myself back in the grass, staring at the red.

Red filled my vision as my sister calls out to me in fear. Fire encircles me as my brother drags my sister to safety and into the arms of a man suited in purple, a visor covering his eyes.

A hand grabs my bicep as my brother forces himself in front of me. A shadow emerges from the fire, tilting his head slightly, "I wanted the little one, but you'll do."

I scream as heat sears my body, yet it dissipates quickly. But my brother was gone. I spin around once in shock, my eyes landing on my sister who was screaming and pulling against the purple man who was holding her back. My ears were ringing as a large winged creature lands in front of me, between me and portal, grinning menacingly before grabbing my arm.

And the world went black.

The sun was high in the sky by this point as I place the finished crown back on my head.

Glancing back at the portal, I stretch my wings out lightly, wincing slightly at the stiffness of the scar tissue running down my back. Admiring the delicate feathers, I run my fingers through them and straightening out the twisted ones. They were the one good thing about that prison I grew up in. The mask that I was forced to wear 24/7 was suffocating. But it was better than where they sent me when I turned 14.

High School.

"G!!!" An insane voice echoed down the halls, "where did you take Taurtis?"

My body was shaking. Ever since they had taken him away from the school due to safety, Sam had turned on me. For a while he dressed me up as Taurtis, but got bored and decided my scream were more entertaining. I don't know why they never saved me.