13~ New Friend

"Did you guys hear the fair was in town? It's not to far from here." I said as I plopped on the beanbag next to Darren and Tommy with a bowl of freshly made popcorn. All the boys were at my house and we were sitting in the loft watching movies. It was a little cramped for ten people, but it worked.

"Where'd you get popcorn from?" Tommy whined as he tried to steal a piece, but I moved it away from him.

"My kitchen you nitwit, get your own" I smacked his hand and shoved a few more pieces in my mouth.

The boys laughed when me crossed his arms and pouted.

"The fair does sound fun though" Con said.

"I know right"

"I say we go tomorrow. I'm too tired right now." Coop groaned.

I rolled my eyes at him. "C'mon Coop a three hour practice isn't that bad" I teased.

The boys all groaned. "How would you feel after that practice we had today? All you did was run and ab workouts" Nick said.

I thought about it for a minute. Dad really did put them through the ringer today. I'm actually not sure if I could have done it. Dad definitely wouldn't have let me because of my knee. "I think you guys are a bunch of sissys." I shrugged. I knew I would be just like they are now after that workout but they don't have to know that.

"So fair tomorrow?" Darren asked.

All the boy and I nodded in agreement.

"Great, I'll ask my mom" He said.

"Tori's in town this week but I'm sure I can go" Said Nick.

I looked around. "Good so we're all in agreement, tomorrow."

"Meet at Riley's at noon and we'll leave from there" Con said we all came to an agreement. For the rest of the time we talked and joked around. I beat the boys' asses in Call f Duty.

***

"Let's go" I called out to the boys. They woke up late as always and were rushing out of the house. I invited Remi too and she's gonna meet us there a little bit later.

I checked my outfit one last time. I wore a yellow cropped champion shirt and a pair of denim shorts and my white high top converses.

"We're coming." Con called as he, followed by the other two, came walking down the stairs.

We made our way to Riley's. Riley's Kitchen is the burger place that nearly killed me, but everyone called it Riley's.

Connor was taking his with Cooper and Nick. I was going in Will's truck with Carter. Darren and Sam were going with each other. Tommy and Cole were taking Cole's car.

We met up at the diner and went to the cars that we decided to go in after we got a little bit of ice cream. I don't know why we didn't just take two or three cars, but I guess this is the way it worked out in the end.

"You guys ready?" Will buckled his seat belt in the drivers seat. Carter took the front seat. Which left me in the back seat.

"Yep" I smiled.

"Go man"

Will back out of Riley's parking lot and we started our hour-ish drive to the fair.

We sung to some music on the radio but for the most part it was a quiet ride.

"What are three things you can't live without? Materially I mean. You obviously can't live with food and water" Will asked.

"Football, the sun, I don't look this tan without it, and probably pasta." Carter answered.