29~ First Day of School

That week passed by like seconds. I didn't want it to end, but sadly it had to. All good things come to an end, right?

On the bright side, I get to see my boyfriend and best friends more than a couple days of the week. My best friend and brother are in my grade and we have a ton of classes together. I even have some classes with Lena and Will.

"Come on Cora, we have to get to school." Will rubbed my back.

I groaned and flipped over.

"Come on snowflake" He urged me and sat on my bed.

"Do I get cuddles first?" I asked, like a little kid with puppy dog eyes and a cute pout.

He rolled his eyes playfully but laid down next to me anyway. I spent no time climbing on top of him and laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my torso and his hands laid on my back, rubbing it soothingly. Every now and then he would kiss my forehead and rest his head back on mine.

It took all I could to not fall back asleep. The beat of his heart mesmerized me and I was at peace. He was my peace.

"As much as I love this, Coco, you really need to get ready for school. I just happen to know that your outfit is the cutest and you need to show it off to everyone."

"No" I pouted and clung tighter to him.

"No kisses until you get up and get ready," He said.

I jumped up in protest and quickly grabbed my clothes that I put out last night. Will might have helped me pick it out. It was a blue plaid mini skirt and a thin, white long sleeve shirt. I paired it with my white air force 1's.

I pushed him out of my room and changed out of his sweats, that I stole, and into actual clothes. I quickly went to the bathroom and put on some mascara and blush. I brushed my teeth and hair. I french braided the top half of my hair into two braids. After one last look in the mirror, I hopped downstairs for my kiss. Bandy followed at my feet.

What? Motivation is motivation.

I saw Will and jumped on his back, with the help of the couch. He was caught off guard but caught me anyway. I kissed his cheek.

"See, that wasn't that bad was it?" He laughed.

"It was terrible," I pouted. He sat me on the counter before he turned around and stood between my legs. His hands were on either side of me. I was a little bit taller than him now.  "Do I get what I was promised?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh you mean this?" He asked before he kissed me.

I kissed him back happily.

"Okay, okay, break it up" Dad said as he walked into the kitchen covering his eyes with a smile on his face. Bandit went over to him for attention, which he got.

Will and I broke apart, and I looked at Dad with a sheepish smile.

"Good morning sir" Will sucked up to my dad, while he scratched the back of his head. His smile matched mine.

"Yeah yeah, I can still make you run, you know?" He waved him off.

"Noted" Will cleared his throat.

I opened and closed my hands, gesturing like a little kid wanting to be picked up. He picked me up and lifted me off the counter.

"So what's for breakfast?" I turned to Dad.

"I'm not cooking. I have to leave right now, I'll cook tomorrow though" He kissed my head. "I'll see you later, okay? Please make sure the boys are up before you leave and feed Bandit. I'm sorry about breakfast"