20~ Last Day

The next day we woke up and the girls all decided to go shopping. We piled into Karla's suburban and went out for the day. We left the boys at the houses to do whatever they want. I wouldn't surprise me if they went to the beach and played football all day long.

"So where are we going?" Karla asked as she looked at all of us. I got in the front because Kenzie wanted to be with Tabby.

"I think there's a lot on avenue G." They all looked at me. I have been giving directions for the entire trip. "I've done my research. Let me get out google maps."

I pulled out the directions and Karla followed them. We ended up on a road with a bunch of cute stores. Karla parked in a parking lot close to the stores.

We spent all day shopping and having fun. It was great. All day we just had us girls. No boys to take care of or entertain.

"Oh my gosh, Cor, we should should get charm bracelets." Remi suggested from the other side of the store.

"Hell yes I'm in" I ran over to her to look at the bracelets and all the charms. They were definitely an off brand pandora bracelet.

I picked out things that reminded me of how my summer has been here so far. I picked out a suitcase, a pizza slice, a football, a snowflake, a star, and a beachy charm.

Remi picked out a few and we even got a matching pizza one. We also got stopping charms so our charms won't slide around.

After a few more shops and snacks, we decided it was best to head home. We were all tired and ready to eat dinner, especially Karla. She needed to get off of her feet for a little while.

The boys were all chilling in our house. Kenzie and Tabby were immediately to the boys showing them their stuff.

"Will, Will. Look at this new hat I got" Kenz hit her brother violently. She showed him her new hat.

"It's nice, Ken" he laughed.

"Okay I think Randy and I will start on dinner now" Micheal said as he sat up from the couch.

Dad nodded in agreement. They both left to go back to the other house for dinner.

Karla and the kids left to go back to the other house. I flopped down on the couch next to Connor and Will. I rested my head on Connor's lap.

"Hey sis" he laughed.

I put my feet up on Will's and Carter's laps. My feet were on Carter's lap which he wasn't too happy about but he didn't mind that much.

Will subconsciously pulled my legs closer to his body. "Comfy there?" He laughed.

"Mhm" I mumbled in response.

"So what are y'all doing?" Remi asked as she opened the fridge.

The boys have done hardly anything according to them. They did go down to the beach to play football. Apparently, they came back and have been watching tv ever since.

"Could you grab me a sprite please?" I asked.

Remi came back and handed me a bottle of sprite. I took a long sip.

Connor was channel surfing for something to watch. I slapped him repeatedly when I saw that the Big Bang Theory was on.

Carter and Cooper groaned. "Not one of your sitcoms" Carter complained.

"Oh shut up, who doesn't love Sheldon?" I countered.

We watched the show and even if they hate to admit it, they actually thought it was funny.