23~ Good in Red

"How was your birthday?" Lena asked me. "I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I was too busy getting enrolled in Greenhill High School" She smirked.

"Oh my gosh no way" Connor jumped up and hugged her. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck for support when he spun her around.

We all burst with happiness. It was me, the boys, including Will, Remi, and Lena. We were sitting in our living room just hanging out and watching movies.

"You have got to be shitting me right now" I was the second one to hug her.

She shook her head with a smile. "I'm being one hundred percent serious"

"We're all happy you're going to be at school with us" Carter said.

"Sucks to be you losers, she's in my class" Coop stuck his tongue out at the rest of us.

Will laughed and Con smacked his chest. Con turned to Lena.

"How'd you get your parents to agree to it?" He asked. I think he was the most excited that Lena was moving to our school. They text almost nonstop and he's always smiling at her text. I can tell he really likes her, but he won't confess to it.

"Well I told them what happened at the party and that I met some amazing people that go to Greenhill and the immediately agreed to let me go there."

Connor's face paled a little bit. "Lena, you told them?" He asked.

She nodded. "We can talk about it later. Right now I just want to hang out with my new friends." she told him. He nodded in understanding.

I assume she told him already. She talks to him all the time and by the way he reacted, he definitely knew.

"And to answer your question Lena, I had a amazing birthday."

"Your present is in my car" She said as if she remembered all of a sudden. She hopped up to go get and Connor followed.

We were all talking  as we waited for them to come back. She walked through the door with a wrapped box in her hands.

"I was gonna have me coming to school with you as a present but I decided to get you a little something else"

I opened the box to find a few face masks, some chocolate, a mug, and some nail polish. I grabbed the card that read, "Happy birthday to you, you deserve a day to yourself so here's a spa day in a box just for you. Happy birthday Cora. Love, Lena"

"Aww, I love it" I stood up and hugged her. "Thanks Lena"

"You're welcome Cor." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh yeah, I could beat you in an arm wrestle any day" Carter challenged Connor.

I rolled my eyes at their behavior. How does this happen all the time? "This happens all the time. It's pretty much a daily occurrence." I laughed lightly at Lena's shocked and slightly concerned look on her face.

The two boys set up for an arm wrestling competition on the coffee table. I laughed and sat back on the couch with an amused look. Everyone took a side and began cheering them on. Carter won and they started playing best two out of three.

Will came and sat on the couch next to me. His arm almost immediately found its way around my shoulders.

"How are you today?" he asked as we watched the scene in amusement.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm great, my best friends and I are all hanging out and no one has once mentioned football. I love it and all, but they make it seem like their only personality trait" I laughed. Although what I said was a joke, it was half true. Every time one of the boys is around they feel the need to play football.