22~ Happy Birthday Snowflake

I woke up to the sweet smell of chocolate chip pancakes.

I got up and immediately went downstairs to the kitchen.

The boys were all standing around the kitchen in aprons. I'm not entirely sure where they got them.

Cooper's apron said 'I wear my cape backwards when I cook.' Connor's was 'all this...and I can cook.' Carter's read 'I cook as good as I look.'

He must not cook very good, I thought to myself.

"Um, where's dad?" I asked wearily as I sat down at the counter.

"He went to the store to get syrup." Cooper shrugged before doing a double take and crushing me in a hug.

The others shook their heads before hugging me too.

"Our baby sister is finally seventeen. She's just so big" Cooper cried dramatically.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Happy birthday, Coco," Carter said.

"Happy birthday to my favorite sibling," Connor said. Carter and Cooper looked at him and feigned hurt. Both put their hands over their hearts. "Did I say sibling? I meant sister" He scratched the back of his head.

"I'm your only sister you nut" I shook my head and laughed.

Dad walked in also wearing an apron but his said 'kiss the cook' a classic.

"How many people tried to kiss you with that on?" I laughed.

"Surprisingly none" he smiled and crushed me in a big hug. "Happy birthday, baby girl. I love you so so much." He kissed my head.

I looked up at him. "I love you too and I also happen to love chocolate chip pancakes"

He chuckled and put the syrup on the counter. The boys put two pancakes on my plate and I dug into the syrup.

We ate breakfast as a family. We all joked and played around. This was the best part of my birthday. There were always birthday parties with my friends and stuff, but there was nothing quite like having all your brothers and Dad cook for you.

"Coco, you get your birthday present after the boys clean up breakfast."

The boys groaned, but after one glare from Dad they all put a smile on their face, as fake as it may be.

"I'm going to get ready a little bit"

I jogged upstairs to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face first, before I even looked at the mess that was my hair. It was thrown up in a bun, so it was out of my face.

I brushed out my hair and threw it up into another messy bun. I didn't feel like changing out of my pjs.

I jogged back downstairs. The boys each held a present for me at the bottom of the staircase. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I opened the one from the boys first. They said they're gifts were wrapped differently but all went together. I opened Connor's gift first.

It was a teal blue record player. It was just like the one my mom used to own before the boys broke it when we were kids. I traced my fingers over it lightly.

"It's beautiful." I smiled at the boys. "Thank you"

I opened the gifts from the other two boys. It was my two favorite albums. Midnight Memories by One Direction and Meet the Vamps by the Vamps.

I hugged all three boys at once. "Thanks, you guys really"

"You're welcome Coco. We know you were sad when we broke mom's" Connor said.