003. we already have a monster problem

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

WE ALREADY HAVE A MONSTER PROBLEM

 ❝WE ALREADY HAVE A MONSTER PROBLEM❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline and Liv exited the kitchen, with Charlie following close behind them. The Forbes looked to Liv, with an expression of sympathy.

"I'm sorry for your loss, sweetheart." Caroline said softly, as Olivia looked to Caroline, teary eyed now with the mention of Kiara. The Auclair refused to cry, not in front of anyone— other than maybe Aphrodite, so she blinked away her tears before she gave a nod of acknowledgment, not really sure what to say in response.

"I want to take all of the Auclair students in, at the Salvatore school. We can phone your parents and have the paperwork done asap... but most importantly we want to provide you all with a new place to call home." Caroline explained, as Liv raised an eyebrow. "You really want to take a bunch of monsters under your wing?" She asked, jokingly, as she assumed the Salvatore school thought of the Auclair students as monsters.

Caroline shook her head, "Not at all— I mean, you're not monsters." She assured the Auclair, before she loosely placed her arm around Charlie. "My sweet boy, you're definitely not supposed to be here. How long have you been at Auclair?" She then asked, as Liv seemed surprised.

What they didn't know is that Caroline had been in Europe, trying to find some sort of solution for the Gemini merge. With Lizzie, Josie and Lucas being Gemimi triplets, they were expected to merge at 22.

While Caroline was away, Alaric had Charlie sent to Auclair Academy, behind her back. The Forbes was currently mortified. She'd already been trying to convince Luca to come back to the Salvatore school, but now both of her sons were at Auclair.