034. house of memories

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

HOUSE OF MEMORIES

 ❝HOUSE OF MEMORIES❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

When Clara's eyes opened, she instantly looked relieved to see Kobie lying asleep in the chair beside the hospital bed. Caroline had stayed around for sometime, but eventually left as she had promised to drive Jade to the airport.

Clara looked around, her eyes reaching the heart monitor which beeped loudly. She then suddenly remembered the attack, and what had happened before Maya found her. The vampire hadn't been familiar to her, but she remembered certain features... long brown hair, slightly taller than her, and her voice sounded sweet and innocent until she suddenly changed her demeanour and attacked the Fell.

The Fell reached up to touch her neck, where she'd been bitten viciously. She felt a bandage there, covering the wound.

She then glanced over at Kobie, who was starting to wake up. "Hey Dad." Clara offered him a weak smile as Kobie's eyes shot open. "Clara, hey sweetie." Kobie got to his feet instantly, which wasn't a great idea having just woken up.

"Woah—" He blurted, placing his hands on the rail of the hospital bed to steady himself as Clara giggled. "Be careful." She said between her laughs. Once Kobie was no longer feeling dizzy, he lurched forward to hug his daughter. Clara hugged her father back tightly, feeling beyond relieved that she'd woken up to him being by her side, as opposed to her mother.

"How are you feeling?" Kobie asked, once he pulled away from the shorter blonde. "I... feel really woozy still." Clara answered before her face faltered, "Dad... I got attacked by a vampire."