028. somewhere only we know

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW

 ❝SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

A few days had passed since Founder's day, and Olivia had chosen to feed. Now Alaric was talking to Caroline about his worries regarding their new tribrid.

"Caroline, we can't keep her here. She's going to be a danger to everyone." Alaric spoke, as Caroline was in the middle of paperwork.

"Liv deserves to belong here just as much as anybody else, Ric." Caroline decided, not looking up as she continued to fill in some paperwork. "What are you doing?" The Saltzman then asked.

"Enrollment paperwork. Currently we have nine students interested in starting here after the summer, which means we will no longer have financial problems and you can finally stop giving our son a hard time for not marrying Rachel." Caroline explained before she frowned at the Saltzman, "Even though I keep telling you to leave him alone because these financial problems you caused are not Luca's problem."

Alaric decided to redirect the conversation back to Liv, "Olivia Auclair is a werewolf, dark witch and now a vampire. She nearly killed Penelope Park to spite our daughter. Being a vampire heightens everything which will include her darkness." He reminded the Salvatore.

"And we will help her through it." Caroline declared, "Don't you remember how hard it was to be a vampire?" She added as Alaric frowned, "That is exactly why I'm worried. It isn't easy, and it's only going to be harder as a wolf and witch who has dark episodes when they're not careful."

"Where is the tribrid now, anyway?" Alaric then asked, realising that he hadn't seen her this morning. "She's out with Charlie, he's trying to teach her how to hunt animals." Caroline answered.