027. the aftermath

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

THE AFTERMATH

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia found herself in a dark forest. The Auclair looked around, as the whistling wind blew the trees. Wherever she was, it seemed eery yet peaceful at the same time.

"Hello?" She called out, as her voice echoed. "Mum?" Liv added, as Aphrodite had been the person she wanted to see the most, in her final moments.

"Is anybody else here?" Liv continued to call, as her voice continued to echo through the forest. Her shoulders slumped, as the werewitch realised that she was alone.

"Liv?" A voice asked, as Olivia quickly turned around for the source of the noise. Her wandering eyes landed on Laura, and suddenly she felt safer, and less alone.

"Laura!" Olivia blurted, her expression turning into a relieved smile. She found her legs moving for themselves as she approached the vampire and threw her arms around her.

Laura hugged her friend back, also looking relieved to not be alone. "Where are we?" Liv asked, as she pulled away from Laura, but stayed in the Shiratori's embrace. "I... I think we might be in the afterlife." The vampire blurted, though she felt silly for even suggesting it.

"Wait... you died?" Olivia asked, with surprise. Laura nodded, as her eyes filled with tears. "It... was terrible."

The Shiratori inhaled sharply, as she could recall the events before she died. "There was this horrible noise... it made me feel like my brain was going to liquefy. And then somebody stabbed me with vervain." Laura began to explain, as Liv could remember the noise that had caused Lexi to stop driving.