007. we have history together

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

WE HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER

 ❝WE HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Carice stood in the kitchen, with an angry look on her face. She clenched her fists, ready to wave them and let loose by throwing kitchenware everywhere.

"Clary." Olivia's soft voice piped up, as the brunette spun around, her teary eyes landing on Liv. "Are you okay?" The Auclair asked.

Clary shook her head in frustration, "No! I told everyone that I'm not straight!" She huffed, seeming angry with herself.

Liv took a few steps towards that, "You know, there is nothing wrong with not being straight." Olivia admitted, hoping not to dwell on what happened in the common room, though it was absolutely wrong what Rachel said and did.

"There isn't, but I should be straight. I don't want to like women the way I like men." Clary huffed, her eyes moving away from Liv's. "I didn't want to have feelings for you." She said, her voice shaky.

It then all made sense, why the pair of childhood friends had drifted apart. Carice had developed feelings for Liv, and was in denial about her sexuality, so she became friends with Rachel of all people and kept her distance from Liv. Little did she know, she'd completely change who she was.

Olivia didn't know what to say, but went to hug Carice, not before knowing that it was okay to of course. Clary noticed the Auclair's open arms and hugged her, as she let her tears fall.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Back in the common room, chaos was still unveiling. "Okay but important question, Marvel or DC?" MG asked, as this was definitely a make or break kind of question for him.