031. we're just out here, crying about death

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

WE'RE JUST OUT HERE, CRYING ABOUT DEATH

 ❝WE'RE JUST OUT HERE, CRYING ABOUT DEATH❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"What do you know about Salem?" Faith asked as Rachel shrugged, "Not a lot... except that she has it out for the entire Auclair bloodline." The blonde replied.

"Why?" Faith questioned as Rachel tried to shrug, without moving her stabbed hands. "Beats me. But she started plotting against Kiara first and then somebody else killed her.. when she learnt that Kiara had a daughter, she made it her mission to end the Auclair bloodline there."

Faith thought about it. Salem sounded like somebody who could potentially make a good ally, even though in the tribrid's opinion the Pierce had been a lousy murderer.

"Where can I find Salem?" Faith asked as Rachel frowned, "I don't know. I haven't seen her since Founder's day." The blonde answered as Faith took hold of the stakes that were still indeed jabbed through Rachel's hands, as she began to twist them as she pushed them further through her skin.

Rachel grit her teeth again before she snapped, "I'm telling you the truth! I have no idea where she is! We're not exactly besties, y'know? Just allies who hate the same person." The Diamond answered truthfully.

Faith rolled her eyes before she chanted, "An sha lana." A pain infliction spell, which caused the vampire to scream out in pain, as nobody else heard her.

"I don't know where Salem is!" Rachel screamed out in pain as Faith just smirked, "I believe you. This is just for fun." She decided.