032. this semester will be different

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

THIS SEMESTER WILL BE DIFFERENT

 ❝THIS SEMESTER WILL BE DIFFERENT❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The morning was rather warm, as expected for a late summer day. Olivia currently walked with Lexi, along one of the roads exiting Mystic Falls."Vervain is in the town's water supply, so we need to grab someone before they enter Mystic Falls." Lexi explained, as Olivia nodded.

Lexi laid herself down on the road, as Olivia crouched down beside her. "What happens if someone doesn't stop and hit us?" Liv suggested as Lexi shrugged, "We'll heal. And they better run because I'll be after their ass." The Salvatore responded, causing Olivia to laugh slightly.

As expected, a car began approaching the pair and Lexi did her best to look dead, while Olivia kept her eyes on the brunette. She wasn't the best actress, but she knew she had to act as though Lexi was in trouble.

The car halted, and a man got out of the driver seat. "Is everything okay here?" He asked confusedly, to them blocking the road. Liv looked up, as she wore a distressed expression. "My friend just got hit by a car!" She blurted out, trying to sound panicked. "She's... she's not breathing and I don't know what to do!" The Auclair added as Lexi was trying her absolute hardest not to giggle.

The man quickly approached the pair as Olivia looked at him, deciding to test whether or not he could be compelled. Looking into his eyes, her pupils began to dilate, "Can you help me?" She asked.

The man seemed frozen for a moment, before he nodded. "Yes of course." He answered as Liv's expression looked relieved. Today was the day she was finally going to learn how to feed off of people and make them forget.