009. family ties

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

FAMILY TIES

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The Founder's party was underway, and best friends Beau and Lucas were dancing together, as if no one was watching.

The pair were quite giggly, as Luca would misstep every so often and Beau found it funny, but eventually Beaumont caught Luca glancing over his shoulder, and grew curious to see what he was looking at.

Beau spun them around, his eyes landing on Hope and Landon, who were dancing together. "What's happening with you and Kirby boy?" The Lazuli asked, as Luca shrugged. "We've been... hanging out." The blonde replied.

"Oh come on Lucie, not even a kiss? I mean, I'm one of your best friends... You are supposed to share the smut." The siphoner said with a smirk, as Luca felt his face flush.

"We just talked for hours... and drank a lot of coffee." Lucas responded, before Beau asked dramatically, "Lucas Cornelius Saltzman, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already!"

"Beau!" Luca huffed in a loud whisper, embarrassed as he was saying this quite loudly. "Okay, it's easy. Boy likes boy, sex!"

"Easy for you to say, you're a little hoe." Lucas replied, as Beau pretended to be offended, before he caught Luca glancing at Landon again. "Okay, that's it. You're asking him to dance, now." The Lazuli huffed.

Moments later, and after a bit of force, Beau had a smirk on his lips as he watched Lucas and Landon dancing together.

"You're... Beaumont right?" A voice asked suddenly, as the witch turned around to see MG. "Avid Marvel fan?" The vampire added.