033. fire meet gasoline

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

FIRE MEET GASOLINE

 ❝FIRE MEET GASOLINE❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Salem let out a humourless laugh, as her eyes remained on Faith's stoic expression. "What are you talking about?" She then asked expectantly.

"I smothered a pillow over that kids head. I heard her heart stop and the monitor flatlined. I didn't fail." Salem said, wearing a faux smile. "Yeah, well you didn't account for the fact that she had swallowed vampire blood, because now she's walking around as a tribrid."

Salem paused, and Faith could have sworn the Pierce's face paled slightly. "Not sure if you're aware, but tribrid's are incredibly hard to kill." Faith admitted, putting on a faux smile of her own, which only angered Salem (though she tried to internalise it).

"So what, Olivia is alive? And you came here to tell me?" Salem asked impatiently as Faith nodded, "I also came here to offer a solution." She answered as Salem hated that she was intrigued.

"I know the only way to kill a tribrid. I could help you wield the very weapon that can destroy her." Faith offered as Salem tilted her head, "That sounds perfect... but I'm not stupid. You want something from me." She spoke.

"Well, you've proven yourself to be dangerous, and I could use another dangerous ally." Faith said with a smile that was smug. Salem couldn't deny, the tribrid was lowkey inflating her ego.

"And why do you need a dangerous ally?" The Pierce asked. "Because, I'm about to break the sun and moon curse that has been placed upon myself and my younger half sister." Faith responded before she added, "As a Petrova, I'm guessing you'd know all about this."