030. into the woods

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

INTO THE WOODS

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Everyone sat tiredly in the chairs of the assembly hall, as Alaric and Caroline both stood behind the podium. The headmaster and headmistress knew with summer break, the majority of their students had been staying up late or pulling all-nighters so to have them up so early for an assembly was pretty evil.

Caroline was trying to bite back a laugh, knowing their announcement was probably going to annoy a lot of the students... but she thought it was a great idea for the students to bond.

"Good morning, Alaric has organised for everybody to go on a camping trip." Caroline spoke and as expected there were many tired grumbles. "Consent forms have already been signed by parents, so you'll be leaving this afternoon. Make sure to pack enough clothes because you'll be out in the woods for three days."

Alaric moved to talk now, "We'll be back at the school in time before the full moon, before any werewolves ask. Some new students starting after the break have been welcomed to join us, as a way to meet people before the start of the school year... so make them feel welcome."

With that, the assembly was dismissed. "I have never been camping before in my life." Olivia was the first to admit, as Myrical seemed surprised. Before the Benning could comment, Rafael and Landon were getting excited. "Yes! I love camping!" Rafael said happily as Landon agreed.

Meanwhile Lizzie and Lucas shared looks of pure disgust. Josie broke the silence, "We've never been camping." She realised before Lizzie replied, "That's because camping soo out dated, and Mum would agree." Lucas agreed before he added, "Yeah... this has to be one of Alaric's terrible ideas."