029. cruel summer

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

CRUEL SUMMER

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Darkness had been all that surrounded Hope, and for the first time in many years she felt like she could actually think straight. That was until Clarke made his presence known and followed her around.

The Mikealson had finally had enough when a bright light had tried to take her and Ryan had grabbed hold of her. She felt like she was getting somewhere, and then this waste of space and the reason she was here in the first place, grabbed hold of her and the light vanished.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hope finally snapped at Clarke who responded with, "Saving your life, obviously." To which Hope frowned. "No. I'm supposed to be in peace— okay! You are not peace! Infact you're the opposite of peace!" Hope snapped, infuriated by Clarke.

"Should I point out that your romantic heroics were for nada? Your Romeo and Juliet sacrifice was for nothing? That the big bad lives to see another day and your sister and all of your friends have forgotten you ever existed?" Clarke spoke cockily, making Hope's blood boil.

Hope groaned, "Can you stop talking?!" Clarke just shrugged in response, "If I were you, I'd make peace with that." Hope rolled her eyes and stormed off, simply wanting to be free of him.

"Hope! Wait! I can help you!" Clarke spoke up, rushing to keep up with the tribrid. She turned to look at him, "Really? Because you're the whole reason I'm in this mess. You're the asshole who decided to activate Malivore."

Hope tried to walk away again, unfortunately for Clarke to keep following. "I've spent years inside of this place, and while you canonballing into the belly of Malivore didn't seem to destroy him, it has changed things. So stop being a dick to me and maybe I'll elaborate." Clarke suggested to her as Hope frowned, "I'm partially listening."