𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 ~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕨

Before you start to read this I just want to apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes and how cringe this can be sometimes.

"Ok y/n you got this it's just another school with other teenagers"
I say trying to calm the nerves of going to a new school half way through the year.
I look down at my outfit I'm sure it's ok.
(The outfit)

I arrive at school a bit late but it doesn't bother me I'll find my way to my classroom. After a bit of wandering around the corridor I find my first class.
"History yay"
I mumble to myself.
I sneak through the back door of the classroom instead the front hoping I don't draw to much attention to myself, luckily the teacher is facing the other way and no one seemed to notice me come through the door.
There's a spare seat next to a boy in the middle row.

I sit there minding my own business when I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder
"Hey, you're new here I'm Steve Harrington"
the boy next to me whispered
"Oh uh, Henderson, I'm y/n Henderson"
"Well nice to meet you Y/n Henderson"
Steve says shaking my hand.

"Well, well, well who do we have here"
Steve & I turn our heads towards the front to the teacher who is looking at me.
"Come on up you get out the front"

I get up slowly & nervously with my head down
"Ok introduce yourself & tell us something about you" the teacher says siting back down at her desk.

"I'm Y/n Henderson, I have one younger brother and uhh I hate standing up in front of a bunch of people talking like I am now" I give a weak smile.
"Alright go back to your seat....oh yeah and Steve show her around"
"Ok"
Steve says smiling at me.
When I sit back down I notice the girl behind Steve looking at me, I smile at her not knowing what else to do but luckily she smiles back.
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮 & 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼