𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32 "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖!"

"You know what's weird?" I say to Robin as we walk to lovers lake because there's meant to be a portal to the upside down at each murder sight.
"What?" She says taking my hand
"We've never been on a date to lovers lake."
"Hm I guess it's a little weird but I like our dates on the hill, even if it's a pain to get up there it's still worth it."
"Yeah I love those dates but I wanna do something different next time, is that okay?"
"Mhm, I would like to do something new too."
"Yeah something to take our minds off...everything would be nice." I sigh.
"Yes it would be. I'm sorry I haven't well exactly been there for you through..." She trails off as if asking me if she can say it.
"You can say it."
"Okay, yeah I'm sorry I haven't been there for you throughout you finding out about-
"How I'm adopted I know, and it's okay. We were all a bit too stressed about it to think about anyone else." When I say 'we' I mean Me, Steve and Robin. Nobody else knows. Claudia doesn't know that I know. I had found the certificate when I was looking for photos of my dad, I showed it to Steve and then to Robin.
"And apparently a bit to stressed to tell people who need to know!"
We turn around to see it was Dustin who had said that.
Dustin.
I hadn't told him.

A/n: Oh my god crazyyyy. Now we all understand the 'I wonder how you and Dustin are related?' Chapter. I would love to end the chapter here but that would be such a small chapter so I'm not going to. Have fun reading/suffering.

Dustin pushes past me and Robin to talk to Steve.
"Y/n I'm sorry."
"Not your fault Robin. I just speak loudly." I say with an annoyed smile on my face.
"It's gonna be okay, he'll understand."
"Yeah I hope so. I sure hope so."
We hear Dustin complaining and yelling to Steve about it so sure enough everyone knows now.
"The others won't mind." Robin says as reassuring as possible.
"Mhm, I don't think they'll care as much as Dustin does"
"He's just upset and confused on why you didn't tell him."
"Yeah well Steve seems to be doing a very good job of explaining that." I say looking at Steve who looks shocked.

Once we get to lovers Lake Nancy, Robin and Eddie are all in the boat while Steve pushes them out onto the water but of course Steve being Steve jumps in the boat at the last minute.
"You said three!" I yell at him referring to how many people were allowed in the boat.
"Oops" he shrugs. I pick up the nearest rock, which is a small one, and throw it at him. It hits him on the head. "Ow! Y/n!"
"Oops" I shrug.
I stand in between Max and Lucas as we watch them go further out into the middle.
They reach the middle in a short amount of time, Steve stands up and takes his shirt off and throws it at....Eddie.
"When did Steve get so hairy?" Lucas asks in disgust
"He said it attracts the ladies." Dustin says
"That is bullshit." I say and Max nods but Dustin doesn't even acknowledge me.
Steve dives into the water with a torch in his hand. The freezing cold water. Without a shirt on. Jesus he's insane.
Steve is under for a while considering I beat him in the 'who can stay under the water for the longest' challenge but when he comes up I can tell he's gasping for air.
They all talk about something probably about the gate when suddenly Steve is pulled under the water.
"Steve!" Nancy yells and then dives in after him. Robin sits on the edge of the, boat Eddie saying something to her but she just holds her nose then falls back into the water. Eddie stands up yelling something before he dives, mostly falls into the water.

"Where'd they go?" Max asks.
"I dunno but it wasn't normal." I say just as we hear police sirens. "Shit, run."
"Why?"
"I'm on the run you idiots so I'm gonna run but yous don't have too, bye." I say heading off into the forest.
"Y/n wait, we're coming!" Max whisper yells after me.
"Okay hurry up."
We run as we hear the police yelling.
"Okay down here." I say directing all of them. We all stay quiet as the police walk around but suddenly Max yells.
"Hey officer over here! We spotted the killer!"
"Max!"
"Ohhhh." She says realising why we were running in the first place but it's too late the police are already standing above us.

Oh no. What's gonna happen next? This was a full on chapter.
Pls vote :)
-Soph