𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24 ~ "𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗?"

I pull away from Robin after a short moment, she had kissed me back which made me glad.
I let go of Robin to look around to see everyone else's reaction but first I look at Robin who smiling and laughing.
Max and Will high-fived, Mike stares mouth open
"That enough proof?" I ask him sarcastically but he doesn't respond.

Steve smiling as well, Jonathan and Nancy looking at each other, Erica saying
'told ya so' to Dustin which makes me laugh, Lucas is scolding Erica for saying that and el is...
"El!" Mike runs over to el who is on the floor clutching her leg.
"My leg" she whimpers as all of us crowded around her.
"Hold on" Jonathan says to her, he runs off coming back with a really large knife.

"Uh you know it's not actually that bad the goalie on my soccer team Beth wildfire this other girl slid into her leg and the whole bone came out like six inches or something it was insane" Robin smiled awkwardly at everyone looking at her.
"Robin" I say
"Yeah?" She smiles at me
"You're not helping" I grab her hand
"Right sorry".

"Ok this is gonna hurt here put this in your mouth" Jonathan hands her a wooden spoon "you ready?"He asks, el nods "one, two, three" he puts the knife into her leg.
I turn my head into robins shoulder so that I don't have to look.
El's screams echo all around the mall
"Stop, STOP!" She yells and Jonathan finally does "I can do it" she says sitting up.
I look at her leg for a little bit but immediately turn back to Robin.
I hear glass shatter behind us, El must have very powerful screams.
"It's out, it's done" mike sighs in relief. I look up to see the slug thing that came out of el's leg be squashed by a boot, I quickly get my gun out and point it out in front of me only to look it up to see hopper, Joyce and a guy I don't know.
"Put the gun down y/n" he sighs.
"Yeah I think that's a good idea" I say as I put it back in my bag.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

"Listen here Mr bunman, Im not trying tell you how to do things but I have been down in that shithole for 24 hours and with all due respect, you do what this man tells you you're all gonna die" Erica sass's at the man whose name I've learned to be Murray.
"Why is this four year old speaking to me?" He asks
"Um I'm 10 you bald bastard"
"Erica!" Lucas exclaims at his sisters attitude
"Just the facts!"
"She's right" Dustin confirmed.

We've sorted out whose going where and given each group a name.
There's:
Griswold family, containing
Max
Mike
El
Nancy
Jonathan
Lucas
Will
Then (I have completely forgotten the name of this group Soz) that contains
Joyce
Hopper
Murray
And finally my group, we have to go to a hill so Dustin can contact his girlfriend and ask for some number sequence.
Steve
Robin
Me
Erica
Dustin

Steve lost his car keys when he was captured so we get to take a car that hopper stole.
"This, this is what I'm talking about" Steve says once he's pushed open the doors to see the car.
"Todd father?" Robin asks reading the numberplate
"Oh screw Todd Steve's her daddy now"
"Did you just talk about yourself in third person?" Robin asks
"Did you just call yourself daddy?" I ask in disgust
"Yep" Steve answers to both question.
Me and Robin look at each other with a look of disgust and concern.

Steve is driving, Dustin in the passenger seat then me Robin and Erica in the back. Robins hand in mine.
We start driving extremely fast and I mean really fast
"Holy shit Steve, could you go any faster?" I say and immediately regret it for Steve goes faster.
When we get to the hill Steve tries to go all the way up but of course it doesn't work so everybody quickly gets out.

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I can't believe y/n kissed me and in front of everyone too, girl has some courage.
And her hands are so soft, I know it's a crazy time to think this but I'm probably the happiest I've been in ages.
"Robin?" Y/n asks me, even her voice is soothing.
"Yeah?"
"Can I talk to you please, over here?" She gestures to a little way apart from the others
"Ooooooo" Steve says from behind me
"Oh shut up Steve" y/n rolls her eyes.

I walk over to her.
"Yeah? What's up?" I say
"I'm very sorry about kissing you in front of everybody else without your permission" she looks at her shoes.
"What? You don't have to be sorry I'm happy to kiss you in front of anybody at anytime".

I lift her chin in my hands and kiss her slowly, resting my hands on her neck. Y/n's hands run through my hair as she kisses me back.
I slowly slid my hands down her spine and put them on her hips.

She pull away from the kiss and rests her forehead on mine.
"Would you like to be my beautiful girlfriend y/n Henderson?" I ask her
She smiles widely "of course I would" she pauses "just don't go threw my diary again ok?"
My eyes widen "you heard that?"
"The whole conversation" she nods her head as she laughs and I hug her tight.

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
"Oi love birds we think somethings happened at the mall you wanna come?" Steve yelled at us.
"Sure!" I yell back and drag Robin along with me.
"Dustin be careful!" I tell him before I leave.
Steve reverses down the hill with ease then speeds down the road to the mall.
We're getting closer to the mall when we see Billy's dark blue car speeding up at Nancy who is shooting at him
"Steve hurry up!" I say not wanting my friend to get hurt
"I'm doing my best" he replies clearly focusing on what he's doing.
We hit Billy's car out of the way just in time, Nancy stands looking at us shocked and thankful.
"Everybody ok?" I ask
"Ask me again tomorrow" Robin responds
"Same".

"Quick get in!"Nancy yells to us from her car.
We all scramble out of ours and run into the back of Nancys.
"Where's Max?" I ask no one in particular
"El, mike and max are still inside" Lucas answers my question
"What? We can't leave them!" I exclaim
"We're not leaving them in danger y/n" Nancy pauses "we're driving the danger away with us".
"Holy shit" I say leaning back in the car.

We've been driving for not long when the walkie-talkie starts going off
"Ok is that better?" My brothers voice asks
"Yes perfect dusty bun" a voice who I can't place says. I look at Steve and then at Robin when Steve says
"Suzie".
Before I can say anything in return they start singing
"What the fu-
"Shut up I wanna hear this" Steve interrupts me.

After the traumatising experience of my brother and his girlfriend singing we realise the mind flayer has turned around so Nancy turns back to get the others.
"What are we gonna use as weapons, we only have 2 guns and I'm nearly out of bullets" I ask when we turn around
"Fireworks" Lucas says smiling.
"Alright then" I agree.

We get all the fireworks out of the car and take them into the mall, not long after we're all on the stop floor of the mall Billy comes out carrying el and placing her in front of the mindflayer.
"You do the honours Lucas!" I yell to him, he lights a firework and says
"FLAY THIS YOU UGLY PEICE OF SHIT!" Then throws it perfectly.
We all start throwing fireworks but something is wrong with Billy and el, it's like she's talking to him, saying something that means something to him but I can't tell from here.
Out of the corner of my eye I see max walk into view.
Billy gets up and walks over to the mindflayer and the next thing I know the mind flayer is sending its teethed arms into Billy. We've run out of fire works so there's nothing we can do.

"BILLY!" Max screams, she runs over to his almost lifeless body trying to get him to get up and I know that the only thing I can do is comfort her. When you've lost someone close to you nothing can make you feel better, I know this from personal experience.
"Max" I whisper to myself before running down the stairs to her.
I let her say her final goodbyes to Billy then she turns to me and  leans into my chest crying and crying, there is nothing left to do, the mindflayer is dead we've won but not all of us.
"I would say it's ok but it's really not and I'm not gonna lie to you" I whisper to max
"Thank you".

Ambulances, cops and fire trucks come and take care of us while they call our patents as well.
Me and Robin are comforting Max while I wait for my brother to be brought back from the hill.
It turns out Billy wasn't the only life we lost tonight, we lost hopper too.

Yesssss probs my favourite chapter!
Pls vote :)
-Soph