𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14 ~ "𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥'𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥"

Very cringe and long chapter so buckle up!

Joyce and Hopper explained to me what we are gonna do to try and help Will.
I didn't look at Steve the whole time that Jonathan, Joyce, Hopper and Will were in the shed, instead I sat on the couch with the party I know 'the silent' treatment wasn't the best idea and that I should probably just talk to him but I wasn't in the mood
"Why are you so moody at the moment?" Dustin questioned
"Uh well", thankfully Hopper burst through the door
"Ok so we think he's talking to us but not through words" he says writing down some dashes and dots in a notebook
"Morse code" Dustin says
"What's Morse code?" I ask, Steve shrugs his shoulders
"It's the oldest form of communication" Dustin answers my question.

After figuring out that Will was telling us he was 'here' Hopper had gotten a walkie talkie to tell us what signals Will was giving then Nancy would write it down and figure out the word.

I was on the couch once again feeling useless
"Hey" Steve said sitting next to me
"Hi, can we talk" I pause "about what you told Nancy" I look him dead in the eyes
"Oh you heard then"
"Yeah" I sigh
"I'm.. I .. I know I messed up I just needed to tell someone something anything and Nancy well she was talking about how great you are your confidence then how she wishes she was more like you"
"Hold on hold on Nancy Wheeler wants to be more like me?" I whisper shout
"Yeah crazy right? Anyway I know we're not dating anymore but I couldn't let her think that so I just told her, sorry" Steve says.
"Oh no it's ok I think I was just worried Dustin would over hear cause he doesn't know about what happened to our dad so yeah and I do over react sometimes I'm sorry too".
Suddenly the phone rings Dustin stops it first but then it rings again and Nancy throws it of the wall
"Do you think he heard it?" Nancy questions
"It's a phone could be anywhere right?" Steve says
"Yeah but also that was awesome you just straight up threw the phone off the wall like woah" I say looking at Nancy in shock.

The rest of them come in from the shed with Will, we soon hear growling everyone gets in a little circle.
I grab my knife from my back pocket and look around to see what everyone else has as their weapons Nancy has a gun standing in front of Jonathan, Hopper has a gun too standing in front of Joyce, Lucas has a slingshot standing in front of Max sought of protecting her, Mike has a candle stick not a bad weapon and Steve has his bat protecting I don't know what he was protecting then me I had my weirdly large pocket knife protecting my younger brother.
I think back to Lucas's weapon then remember the spear I had earlier, I get it out of my bag and hand it to Max she thanks me.

We hear screeching outside but it sounds like it's being fought by someone or something
"What's it doing?" Max asks sacredly, no one answers then a demodog  (as Dustin would say) flew through the window, landing on the ground near the couch.
"Is it dead?" I ask, Hopper pokes it with his gun it doesn't move and didn't seem to be breathing either
"Yep it's dead" he says turning back around to face us.

We all seem to calm down well that was until the door started to open but there was only one person I knew who could do that and sure enough walking through the door was a 13 year old el wearing clothes that suited her a lot better than Nancy's old dress.
Mike went up to el first, it was obvious they had something.
"I called you every night for**
"353 days I heard" she finished his sentence it was adorable.
"Then why didn't you say something?" Mike asked
"Because I wouldn't let her" Hopper said stepping in, Mike began to yell an cry at the same time  
"Hey ok let's talk about this alone" Hopper says taking Mike into another room.

El walked over to Dustin and Lucas first and hugged them.
"We missed you" Dustin says
"We talked about you almost everyday" Lucas added, el smiled then looked at Dustin and said
"Teeth"
"What?" Dustin asked, el raised her hand to his mouth and said again
"Teeth you have teeth"
"Oh yeah you like these pearls" he says doing that weird purring thing.
I try doing it but everyone just stares at me like I'm crazy.
"What? I was just trying do what Dustin does" I say gesturing to Dustin, el carries on talking to the boys then Max goes over.
"Hey I'm Max I've heard so much about you" she says putting out her hand el doesn't take it instead she walks right past her to me, I felt so bad for Max but I knew el was still learning.