𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 36 "𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪! ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟"

Long chapter warning so if you're reading this late at night I suggest you go to sleep instead of reading onwards. (:
We go to a field where Eddie and me won't be spotted so we can make the weapons.
Max, Erica and Lucas are gonna go to the creel house. Robin, Steve and Nancy are going to kill Vecna so that leaves me, Eddie and Dustin to distract the bats.
At the moment Dustin and Eddie are making the shields, Erica and Lucas are making the spears, Nancy and Max are chopping the top off Nancys new gun, Steve and Robin are making the fire things while I throw knifes and wander around to each group helping them as I go.
I am currently throwing my knife in the air (not to high) and catching it just for entertainment.
"Y/n! Stop that! You'll cut your hand off." Steve yells to me.
"You sound like such a mum." I laugh continuing to throw the knife.
"Y/n!"
"Okay! Calm down" I say putting the knife down.

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Y/n walks off sick of sitting down.
"I swear she's high." Steve says "you think Eddie gave her drugs?"
"Steve shes not high she's just excited to have so many knives. You now how much she loves all that gory shit."
"If she one day decides to murder you in your sleep one night it's your fault. She's crazy"
"I don't think she's that crazy just a bit out there sometimes."
"I suppose so."
"I am not crazy!" She says from behind us. "And most definitely not high!"
Me and Steve scream.
"When did you get here?" I asks her
"2 minutes ago but you guys were really loud soooo yeah."
"Your very weird sometimes." I say patting her shoulder.
"I know. I am rather odd but you love me so clearly you are too." She smiles and kisses my check. I smile back at her.
"That I do weirdo."
"Okay bye bye I am going to go talk/help to Erica and Lucas." She says as she walks off.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
It didn't take long for everyone to finish making their weapons so we were all back in the caravan driving to Eddie's van. I said my goodbyes to Erica, Lucas and Max making sure to give her an extra long hug.
"You've been a really good sister Y/n." Max whispers to me, it makes me feel happy like I've achieved something other than having a hot girlfriend. Sure Max isn't actually my sister but then again Dustin isn't really my brother.
"And you've been just as great for me." I say back to her.
"If something does happen to me will draw for me? If I'm in the hospital will you draw for me and put them on the walls?"
I tear slips down my cheek "of course I will Max but nothing is gonna happen to you okay?"
"Okay. Thank you. Bye" she lets go and walks towards the door to the creel house.
"Bye Max."

We park the caravan a little away from where Eddie lives so that the people we took it off don't notice us.
Steve climbs the rope first landing perfectly on his feet in the upside down.
"Oo what does he want us to do? Applaud?" Robin says waving her hands around.
"Knowing Steve, probably" I say back.
"True that."
Steve drags out the mattress from the upside down, lying it beneath the rope. We all go through as quickly as possible.
"That was the scariest shit I've ever experienced." I say as I get off the mattress.
"Don't like being tossed upside down?" Robin laughs
"No. I hate any type of thing that would make you do that."
"Like roller coasters?"
"Especially roller coasters."

We all walk outside to say our goodbyes.
"Whatever you guys do." Steve starts "stick. To. The. Plan."
"Don't worry Steve you'll still get to be the hero." Dustin says
"I mean look at us" Eddie says "we are not hero's"
"Steve the hair Harrington do not worry you will get to live out your dream of being a hero even though you've done that once already when you fought the demodogs" I say with an annoyed smile.
"Twice. I've been a hero twice already, when I fought the monsters AND when I beat up that Russian guard."
"Okay whatever twice then. Go live it for the third time."
"I will."
They begin to walk away but Robin turns back.
"One more thing." She says before she puts her lips on mine. I was shocked at first considering we were in the upside down, is it even safe to kiss in the upside down? Eh who cares.
I kissed her back, her hands on my waist pulling me close and my hands twirling in her hair.
"Okay! No need to rub it in Robin! We get it you have a hot girlfriend! Let's go!" Steve yells, we laugh as we pull apart.
"See you soon weirdo." She says as she runs off back to the others.
"Okay" I turn back to the disgusted looking boys "let's get started."