𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9 ~ "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?"

"GET UP AND TAKE ME TO THE ARCADE, please", and that was how I was woken up that afternoon.
"Yep ok let me just get changed I'll be two seconds" I say getting out of my bed.
"Ok and thank you" Dustin said with his adorable smile.
                                                                                                                 (Outfit)

"Soooo where you gonna go after you drop me off" Dustin asks "Uh maybe for a walk might hang around for a bit and do some drawing in the arcade, wait in the car that's pretty much all I've got planned why?"I say completely clueless to where Dustin...

"Uh maybe for a walk might hang around for a bit and do some drawing in the arcade, wait in the car that's pretty much all I've got planned why?"
I say completely clueless to where Dustin is going with this
"Your not going to hang out with anyone?"
"Might hangout with Tina, you know I don't have many frien** oh wait no no no I don't have a date to go on, I don't have a boyfriend ok"
"I will figure it out some day even though it's been a year since I first said that" he mumbled the last bit to himself
"Why'd you wanna know so bad anyway?"
"I don't know it's just you only ever hangout with Steve and I don't know I just wanna know"
"I promise I'll tell you when I'm dating someone".

We soon pulled up to the arcade
"I'm gonna come in and draw like I usually do ok?"
"Ok" Dustin says getting out of the car.

The boys go off to do whatever they do while I looked around for the perfect place to sit, I spot a red headed girl playing dig dug the bench behind her is clear so I go and sit up on it and begin to draw.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

The redhead was about to walk out when she spotted me, she walked over to me and asked
"What are doing?"
"Drawing" I say simply looking up at the girl she looked to be Dustin's age.
"Yeah but why here of all places the arcade"
"Oh my brothers here I'm 'watching him' and it's one of the few things I can do while in here, I don't play video games"
"Cool can I see the drawing?"
"Um sure it's not very good but here you can keep it if you want oh and names y/n"
                                                                                              (Drawing)

A/N: I did do this drawing so that's why it's a bit dark but I'm very proud of it :)"That's sick, my name is Max I'm new here and are you sure I can have it?""I thought so and of course I've got plenty others at home" I say handing max the drawing...

"That's sick, my name is Max I'm new here and are you sure I can have it?"
"I thought so and of course I've got plenty others at home" I say handing max the drawing and hopping off the counter
"I'm gonna go to my car " I say heading to the door
"Ok I'm leaving anyway", we head out the door together.
"Bye y/n my stepbrother is here" max says waving goodbye
"Bye".

When I had gotten back inside the arcade the party was talking to Keith
"Ok ok I'll tell you if" he paused then looked at Dustin "you get me a date with her" Keith pointed to me
"No thanks" I say looking at Dustin
"No please come on" Lucas pleads
"No I'm not selling my sister out" Dustin says looking disgusted at the idea they all start arguing so I head out too.

We were driving home when Dustin asks
"What's up? You speeded are you stressed?" Dustin asks looking at me I mean he wasn't wrong my hand was clenching the steering wheel eyes narrowed.
"No I'm just thinking about school you know being a senior, last year of school worried about grades"
"Oh ok makes sense I guess" Dustin says leaning back in the car

"Yay first day of school what fun" I mumble literally rolling of the edge of my bed, I get changed then head off for school.
   (Outfit)

When I arrived at school that day I noticed the loud, fast, blue car that Max had gotten into yesterday, I saw Max get out and skate away then a guy with long blonde curly hair in sought of a messed mullet, I assumed he was Max's stepbrother

I spotted Tina, Carol and another girl all staring at the guy, I walk over to them
"Seriously he's not even that good looking if you ask me" I say to Tina
"Well you don't even know him yet" she says looking at me
"Neither do you, anyway there only one way to get know him and that's meet him" I say beginning to walk over to him but Tina calls my name
"Wait y/n instead of talking to him now you should do 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 in class if he's in any of our classes"
"Mmm ok I'll do it" I say then I go off to find Steve.

I check to see if he's at the lockers, surprisingly he is
"Hey Steve" I say creeping up on him
"Holy shit y/n you scared me anyway how were your last few days of holidays?"
"Same old same old you know just talking to random 13 year olds in the arcade, babysitting, sleeping and yeah that's it".
"Cool wait what do mean talking to random 13 year olds"
"Oh don't worry it was just one redhead girl in the arcade she wanted to see what I was doing so I gave her the drawing and that was basically our conversation"
"Cool anyway let's get to our first class Geography yay" Steve says sarcastically.

We all sat down in class then the new boy walked in, Tina and Carol looked at me from across the room I gave them a nod and took off my flannel, I then put my hand up and ask if I can go to the Bathroom, the teacher says yes, I get up, just before I walk past the boy I take my hair out of the high ponytail it was in letting fall down gracefully then running my fingers through it as I walk pass him.

I'm at least a 3rd of the way there when I feel a hand in my shoulder
"Seriously Henderson senior what was that about" Steve says walking beside me
"Tina and Carol thought it would be funny so did I" I shrug
"Carol?"
"Manly Tina, Carol just agreed anyway no harm was done it was a one time thing"
"One time thing huh? You've been doing '𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌' as you would call it for ages now it all started when**
"You know Harrington I smell jealousy" we turn our heads to see Tina
"Your so caught up in your relationship with Nancy you don't even realise that you want y/n, you're so afraid that she'll use 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 on you and you won't be able to resist" Tina says catching up with us
"Yeah no no that's to far I'm not getting in a relationship with Steve the hair Harrington end of story" I say walking into the bathroom.

"What was that about, I swear you and Steve would be the best couple" Tina says leaning against the bathroom wall
"No he's not for me never was, never will be ok I don't want to date him" I say sternly
"Ok fine I'll drop it but what about billy the new kid"
I gag at this "no thanks he is, just no, he seems like one of those um like Steve last year"
"Ok whatever you say" and with that we get back to class.