𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 28 "𝕀'𝕞 𝕆𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣"

That night when we got home (by home I mean Steve's house) we ate dinner then we all went to our rooms. I had a shower, Robin was reading and Steve....Steve was doing god knows what.
"Your hairs all wet" Robin complained as I lay next to her in bed.
"I washed it"
"It smells nice I'll give you that but if I wake up and your wet hair is all over my face I will cut it off!"
"Of course you will" I laugh as I lay my head on Robins chest. "I'm really sorry Robin. I mean it" I say quietly
"You better be your wet hairs on my shirt!" She laughs
"Oh my god you know what I mean"
"Y/n we all have our moments it's okay, really I promise." She says going serious, she knows I'm talking about me being mad at her.
"Thank you, I'm really sorry if it happens again."
"I think it'll be easier to get over it next time. Sorry Steve was the one who had to say it, I didn't ask him too, I swear!"
"It's okay Robin! I really should've just talked to you."
"Yeah buts it's not always easy." Robin says and I kiss her cheek as a thanks.
She suddenly sits up making me get my head off her chest.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Y/n...." She says looking at me, her voice tracking off.
"Yeah?..." I say unsure of what else to say but I don't have to, her lips are on mine and my hands are in her hair. I kiss her back, her hands are on my waist but I stop pulling away.
"What was that? You just suddenly feel horny?" I laugh.
"No, I just realised I hadn't kissed you in like 2 days." Robin says laughing.
"Oh of course silly me, we must kiss at least once everyday." I laugh and she starts kissing me again.

I wake up the next morning, Robins hands wrapped around my waist and I'm snuggled into her chest. She's still asleep but I don't wanna wake her so I stay still absorbing her warmth.
"Y/n?" Robin says quietly
"Y/n's asleep right now, leave a message." I laugh
"Come on we gotta get ready for work." She says loosening her grip on my waist.
"No,no, don't leave you're so warmmmmm" I say trying to hold onto her but she pulls away and throws the covers off. "No! It's freezing!" I scream
"Come on, I'll give you one of my jumpers." She says grabbing my hand.
"Oo okay!"
"It's not like you don't already have a trillion of them though." She mumbles but I still hear her.

"Isn't that Robins?" Steve asks me as I walk downstairs.
"Isn't that bacon burning?"
"Shit" he says running over to the stove.
"But yeah it is hers." I say answering his question from 2 minutes ago.
I take a seat at the kitchen bench as Robin turns the TV on.
"Hey isn't that Eddie? Dustin's friend" Robin says looking at me.
"Yeah...It is" I say while walking over to the telephone. "Hi it's Y/n" I say to mum who had picked up the phone.
"I didn't think I would be hearing from you in while" She says her high pitched voice getting on my nerves.
"Listen I don't have time for this, I just wanna talk to Dustin"
"Hmph okay."
"Hi Y/n!" Dustin says as he takes the phone from mum.
"Hey Dustin, I just wanna make sure you're okay?"
"Yes...Oh! Because of Eddie right?" He asks
"Yeah, aren't you friends with him?"
"Okay Y/n listen" Dustin says lowering his voice. "I don't think Eddie murdered her."
"What?"
"Look I'll explain at your work okay?"
"Um okay" I say as he hangs up.

Steve drives Robin and me to work even though it was my turn to drive, we take turns.
I sit on the bench at work waiting for something to happen but I guess everyone is too busy freaking out about a murderer on the loose to buy movies but of course the door swings open.
"Dustin?" Steve says "why is Dustin here? And Max?"
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he said on the phone this morning that he's gonna explain his theory about Eddie not being a murderer." I say as quickly as possible.
Dustin slides across the end of the bench that Steve had his tapes on to do god knows what.
"Hey my tapes!" He exclaims
"Calm down and listen." Dustin says
"Um hello? I haven't seen you for ages and I don't even get a hello?" I say to Dustin
"That's because you like live with Steve now but hi it's great to see you I missed you so much, chat later"
"Hi Y/n" Max says quietly to me
"Oh hey Max, are you good? You look pale"
"Yeah, yeah I'm good."

"Okay but how can you tell the type of person based off the movies they watch?" I ask Steve after dustin explained his whole theory about this being connected to the upside down and how Eddie would probably be hiding at his drug dealers house.
"You just can alright?" Steve answers
"Do I look like I watch Star Wars?"
"You watch Star Wars!?" Steve says shocked, he looks at Robin as if to say 'can you believe this?'
"See told ya." I laugh.
"Anyway" Dustin interrupts "I think it will work, let's go."
We all hop into Steve's car him driving, I jumped into the passenger seat as quickly as possible.
"Y/n!" Robin yells as she opens the car door
"What?"
"I wanted the front."
"I'm older"
"I'm taller"
"You can get it for 3 days in a row okay?"
"Fine, so not fair. Tallest always gets it." She mumbles as she goes to the back
"Robin it's just a matter of who gets there first" Steve laughs "also you guys were acting like children"
"When aren't we?" I joke
"Literally never."

Boring chapter but still hope you're enjoying it.
Pls vote :)
-Soph