01 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Hi, my name is 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐘/𝐍.

I'm 25 years old, work at a business firm that deals with hotel management, and I'm lucky enough to work with my best friend, 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧. He's also my boss, and ofcourse, I'm in love with him.

 He's also my boss, and ofcourse, I'm in love with him

Yes, you heard me right. I'm in love with my friend, Namjoon, who is also my boss. I just can't help myself. He's kind, and funny, and always thinks of others before himself. And he's handsome.

The only thing is, he of course only sees me as a good friend. Nothing more... at least that's what I thought up until recently. He's been talking about the future with me, about settling down and also bringing me in to meetings that I really didn't need to be in. He's been keeping me close and I can't help but feel that something big was about to happen.

Man, I really need to get my head out of the clouds.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and grabbed the stack of papers from my desk and walked to his office door. I gently knocked and didn't wait for a response. Being his assistant I didn't really need his approval.

I opened the door and walked in quietly as my eyes instantly found him pacing back and forth with a smile on his face and phone to his ear.

I took this moment to really just take him in. His tall body, slim and neatly fitted with a three piece suit. His light brown hair and dark eyes that seem to reach into my very soul.

He wasn't much of a workout kind of guy, which was just my type. I couldn't handle the jock-strong-cocky kind of men.

He was perfect.

I stood and waited for him to finish his conversation. His voice and laugh played with my insides. I swallowed hard as he looked over at me and smiled.

 I swallowed hard as he looked over at me and smiled

"Hey, I have to let you go. Duty calls."

he chuckled again at something the other person had said back.

"Yeah, I'll give you a call once I'm out..bye."

He hung up his phone and those wonderful brown eyes met mine. I couldn't help but smile.