39 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

Y/N's POV :

Jungkook was up to something, that was for sure.

Dressed in nothing but a pair of slip on shoes and his oversized shirt over a pair of shorts I usually wore to bed,
he brought me to a winery? My nerves started to eat away at my stomach. I was in no way shape or form even dressed to be in such a place.
Plus the last time I came to a fancy winery I had a run in with Jiyeon, so that didn't go over well.

I took a deep breath and trusted him. He already seemed nervous enough, I shouldn't add to that. I let him lead me forward and into the building. After going through a couple of doors I was in awe of the winery itself.

It was beautiful!

As my eyes tried to take everything in, I stopped suddenly when they landed on a few familiar faces.

"Amanda? Jimin?"

Within seconds Amanda's arms were wrapped around me in a tight embrace. Tears were already falling from her eyes.

"I was so worried!" she cried.
"Thank God you're alive and safe!"

I wrapped my arms around her as well and returned the hug. She must have been so worried! I was with her when I was taken.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked curious.

She pulled back and sniffed, dabbing under her eyes as to not ruin her makeup.

Wow. Now that I realized it, both her and Jimin were all dressed up. I looked from her to Jimin.

"We are here for you of course!" She chuckled happily.

"For me?"

"Well, technically, for you and Jungkook." Jimin added.

"Of course." Amanda giggled.

"It's your wedding day!"

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes instantly went to look at Jungkook searching for answers.

"Jungkook?"

Instead of looking away in embarrassment, his distinct brown eyes captured my grey ones. Without speaking, his eyes showered me with the love and longing that I have always desired.
Was this really happening? If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

I found myself instantly throwing my arms around Jungkook in an embrace. He seemed shocked at first, but his arms found their way quickly around me and held me close. I felt the burning sensation behind my eyes.

Jimin and Amanda were instantly beside us both and began to tug at us.

"Alright now, save it for the honeymoon." Jimin insisted.

Jungkook didn't want to let go but did so anyways.

"Let's get you ready!" Amanda cheerfully cooed as she took my arm and began to lead me away from my soon to be husband.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jungkook's POV:

My stomach was in knots. I had to keep myself together.

"You're going to your wedding, Jeon Jungkook, try to look less like you're going to have a stroke."