15 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

Y/N's POV:

This day was turning out to be an amazing one. First with Jungkook and establishing that we both felt closer than co-workers. We were friends.

Friends.

I had to keep telling myself that. He treated me amazingly and now I understood him a bit better. As big as he was, as intimidating as he was, as confident and in charge as he was, Jungkook was afraid of what women thought of him. That's why he felt as if he couldn't be around them very well.

It was cute actually.

I was glad we had gotten that figured out though. Now, he had asked me to run to the store and pick up some popcorn and wine so we could watch a movie tonight. I smiled at the thought. I had already grabbed the popcorn from the store, but the wine he loved was apparently at this vineyard not far from where I was at. I had never been in one before, but I didn't mind going to pick it up.

Jungkook had said he was going to head over and check on Jimin real quick while I did so. I was worried about him too and hoped that Jungkook would come home with good news of him feeling better.

I got out of the car that Jungkook let me borrow and I locked it. Purse in hand I walked in towards the Winery place and headed in.

I got instantly hit with dim lighting with a romantic feel to it. It wasn't exactly my taste, but it was nice. The main lobby was huge, followed by a side hallway to head towards the restaurant portion of it. I didn't even want to imagine the price of that meal.

Caramel colored marble flooring clicked under me as I walked forward with my flip flops. I looked around, taking in all the beautiful décor. Golds and silver décor were everywhere. Tables off to the side looked like the queen herself had them specially made for her chambers. A large red carpet lead me towards the front where a gentleman smile at me, but I could see the judgement in his eyes as he scanned me attire.

"Welcome, what can I do for you?"

"Oh yes, I came to pick up a bottle of wine."

"Oh?" he raised a brow. "What kind would that be?."

I froze. Oh no! What kind was it again!? He had told me and I had memorized it and everything! Yet, it was in a different language, which I wasn't really good at keeping track of. Shit.

"It's um... Well, just a moment, I forgot the name. I'll just call my husb-"

"It's Jeon's normal." a sudden dainty woman's voice spoke beside me. "Bianco Toscano."

I looked towards this unknown woman and was instantly intimidated.

She was gorgeous.

Tall, slender shoulders and a tiny waist. Her clothes looked to be made of pure money with her dress coming down to right above her thigh. Her breasts were perky and half showing as her dress was made to hug them tightly. Her legs were toned, her feet in ungodly painful high heels. Her face was sharp but mesmerizing. Her lips were full, her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a elaborate bun, her makeup done to perfection and her eye lashes were longer than I had ever seen before.

She looked like a fucking goddess.

I tried to hide my insecurities, and looked at her with curiosity, then turned towards the man who nodded without question and went into the back to get it. I sighed and looked at her once more. Taller than me, she looked down at me with narrowed eyes.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Don't thank me." she quickly corrected. Her voice was sharp and clipped. "So you are Jungkook's new whore then?"