20 : 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Jungkook's POV:

Finally.

I was finally getting out of this boring hell hole.

My nursing assistant, Amanda, had gotten all my belongings together and all I was waiting on was the nurse to bring me my discharge papers.
After that I was a free man.

All I wanted to do right now was to go home and enjoy a movie or something on my couch with Y/N.

Hmm...

Since when did I picture being at home with her there?

Right now, going home and her not being there didn't seem that appealing.
I would actually go back to work instead of going home.
But I knew she was going to be there with me, and I looked forward to it.

What was she doing to me?
And where was she?

She didn't realize how fast they were able to get the papers around, I'm assuming since she wasn't back yet.
She wanted to be here when I got discharged,but she had also seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else...
Was she starting to find me annoying to be around?

For the past few days Y/N had been excusing herself for about two hours in the afternoon.

I figured she was just going to go get cleaned up or
something, but she always came back with the same clothes and didn't look any different other than the smile that she couldn't remove.

Her joy seemed to be growing, almost as if she was...

No.

She wouldn't be leaving me here to go and see... Namjoon.

A knock on my door made me drop the dreaded thoughts and I looked up to see my nurse for today, Cindy, come in with a handful of papers in her grasp.

"Alright Mr. Jeon, here are all of your prescriptions, instructions, and such. All the information you need is here on these sheets and if you have any other questions, feel free to give Dr. Min Yoongi a call at his office. The number is on the front."

she smiled and looked at me over her glasses.

"You are officially free to go."

I nodded.

"Thanks."

I took the papers and stood up to where my lonely bag was sitting.
Y/N had taken most of our belongings to the car earlier today so I didn't have much to haul out last minute.

Cindy nodded and walked out, when Amanda came in after her.

"Hey squirt."

I called her, giving her the nickname because of her size, not age.
Although I was sure she wasn't much younger than I was.

She smiled brightly crossing her arms.

"I don't think I'll miss you calling me that."

I chuckled.

"I'm sure you will."
I grinned, then lifted the bag.

" I grinned, then lifted the bag