06 : 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

Jungkook's POV:

I hope she will likes it.

Yes, since Y/N had been gone, I had thought of something else that might make her a bit happy. I never really thought to do this with Jiyeon, she just did it herself when she moved in, but this time I decided to do it.

So for the past few hours I had been hard at work clearing half of my closet out so that Y/N had some space for her new wardrobe.

It had been harder work than I thought, not realizing just how much I had for myself. I looked at the now condensed version of my walk in closet, then sneezed.

"Oh god."

I sniffed, realizing that I should have probably dusted as well. Ugh, this was so not my thing.
I honestly don't remember the last time I actually did housework.
It felt pretty good actually, but for some reason I felt a bit nervous about Y/N coming home.

Was it because I worked so hard and thought she might not actually like it?

I mean... It was just a closet.
Not fancy jewelry or shoes of any sorts.
At least she had the time to go get everything herself that way.

Sighing I looked at my watch and saw that it was already almost five PM. I should probably take a shower and get decent before she comes home.

My ex fiance always hated seeing me all sweaty or lounging around in my comfortable grubby clothes.
Right now I just had on a grey tshirt and a pair of shorts.

I changed once I started getting hot in my jeans earlier.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and shut followed by a loud thud.

What in the hell!?

I quickly ran out of my bedroom to make it to the front door to find Y/N on her hands and knees with a few bags laying on the ground.

"Are you alright?!"

I asked, coming up and bending down in front of her.
Her face was hidden, yet I could hear her shaky voice.

A sudden cynical laugh came from her. I raised a brow, even more concerned and confused.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

I stayed silent and waited as she finally raised her head to look at me.

I frowned.

Her eyes were puffy, her nose red, and she looked like the night I met her.
Except this time she still had fresh tears covering her soft skin.

"I look like something horrible right now."
  she commented.

I studied her grey eyes for a moment, then held out a hand to her.

"Yes, honestly you do look like shit."

Surprisingly a small smile came upon her face at
those words.

Something was very wrong with her.

Y/N looked at my hand and finally reached up and took it.
I helped her to her feet and quickly took her bags.
I didn't see the familiar brands I was used to Jiyeon having, but I didn't bother.

"I have something to show you."

I told her, causing her stained puffy face to raise an eyebrow.

I motioned for her to follow me, now feeling the pressure even more.

What had happened that had made her cry so? Was it me? Was it her so call 'love', or

was it... that man again...?