37 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃

"Namjoon!"

I cried, not believing what I just saw.

"You sick son of a bitch!" I yelled at him, starting to get up from my chair. But it failed instantly as a pair of large hands grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back down.

"I told you to keep your pretty little ass in the chair."
growled the man who had brought us here. I heard Namjoon groan out in pain once again as Felix removed the knife from him leg. Tears pooled in my eyes as I saw Namjoon's face turn pale and twisted with pain. His pants now starting to stain with fresh blood.

Felix rose and used a cloth to wipe the knife off. He acted as if he did this sort of thing everyday. Once he deemed it clean enough, he put it back into its holder in his pocket.

"Now why exactly, Clyde, did you bring the rat here with Miss Park in the first place? You were instructed to bring her here. Not both of them." Their boss asked.

The hands on my shoulders tensed. So his name was Clyde.
His deep voice spoke behind me.

"She wouldn't come without him."

The boss' eyes then narrowed slightly at Clyde.

"I didn't realize we took orders from our hostages."
an annoyed sigh then left his lips.

"Shame really."

Clyde's hand instantly came off of my shoulders and I heard him take a few steps away from me.

"No, Boss, please! It was a mistake! I'll never do it
again!"

Felix without any prompting, reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a gun. I froze. No, I didn't want to see anyone be killed!

My brain wanted to shut down. I started to feel like I was watching a movie. Was this even real? Was this really happening!? When a sudden loud gun shot went off, that pulled me back to reality. I jumped and covered my ears.

It all happened so fast. I shut my eyes and didn't want to open them. But when I started hearing arguing, I dared myself to do so.

"What the fuck!?" I heard Felix's voice snarl.

"Who the hell are you!?" he demanded to know with a growl.

I opened my eyes and couldn't help but stare in disbelief at the sight before me. There was Jimin's twin, with a gun in each hand, one pointed at Felix and the other at the Boss.

"My name isn't important, but what is important, is if you want to live, you'll let Miss

"My name isn't important, but what is important, is if you want to live, you'll let Miss. Park go."

Tears welled in my eyes. That voice belonged to Jimin. It
had to be Jimin. There was no mistaking it. But what on earth was he doing here!?

"In my previous line of work, I wasn't able to get close to anyone. Doing so would only put them in danger."

The words Jimin told me the day of the fancy dinner ran through my head. He wasn't lying about that.