31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

Y/N's POV:

Some aspirin and orange juice, as well as some toast. That's what I sat down on the table.

Last night's event causing sadness and happiness to fill my body.
Yet, what I felt most of all though was fear.
Where were we to go from here? Jungkook explained a little bit last night before he passed out from being drunk. But there were a few more things that had been unanswered. I hated to drill him as soon as he woke up, but I didn't know how long I could last without knowing.

Heavy footsteps and groaning from the hallway gave me fair warning that Jungkook finally had crawled out of bed. When I turned to look at him though I froze and couldn't believe my eyes.

A different looking man stood not too far from me.

My eyes went wide and I really was too stunned to even move.

There was Jungkook, or at least I thought it was, with his hand over his eyes...

And a clean shaven face.

When he lowered his hand and distinct eyes found mine that confirmed it was Jungkook but

Why in world did he shave off his scruffy beard? And... how in the hell did he become ten times hotter?

Don't get me wrong, he was attractive regardless, but now I could see his face fully.
A sharp jaw, a fresh white scar on it... His brown eyes mixed with it all brought out his masculine features even more than before. I swallowed hard.

"G-Good morning, Jungkook." I spoke softly knowing he probably had a horrible hangover.

"How are you feeling?"

He groaned again as he took a step forward.

"I think I'm still drunk." he stated running his hand through his hair.

"Is that why you shaved?"

I asked before thinking. His hand then went to his jaw, feeling it a bit and looking away for a moment.

"Maybe... not sure yet..." he cleared his throat.

"I felt it was time to finally get rid of it."

"Well."

I blushed lightly and looked off to the side a bit.

"You look very handsome."

"The scar doesn't bother you?"

he asked finally walking closer to me by the table. I gave him an annoyed look.

"You're seriously asking me that?"
When he just waited for a real answer I sighed. I crossed my arms.

"It has never bothered me and it won't start now."

When he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment I couldn't help but lighten the mood and smile at him.