-✦- 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You had planned to spend the most beautiful day of your life with your boyfriend, Akira!

You cooked and decorated cupcakes at home. It took you two attempts, but you were successful in getting them in immaculate condition. Akira's flowers were also purchased by you. Specifically, you bought roses. You were ecstatic to give them to Akira, who had been depressed for the previous week. You made the decision to make him feel better!

You and your date had planned to go to the park for a stroll and then eat dinner at a restaurant. You took a stroll across the park, taking in the lovely view. Cherry blossoms fluttered from the branches. A few clouds were visible in the sky when you looked up. You observed Akira waiting for you on a park bench. You smiled and approached him.

"Hey there, love!" You greeted.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Exclaimed Akira.

He was ecstatic.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You glowed.

He noticed you were carrying something and inquired about it. You presented him with your homemade cupcakes and a bouquet of roses. He flushed and smiled at the same time.

"Thank you, my sweetheart! They seem very nice!" He said, a smile on his face.

"You're welcome! I noticed how sad you looked this week and so I decided to cheer you up!" You responded.

He was taken aback, but grateful for what you had done. He then reached inside his coat pocket and handed you something. You were surprised yet pleased that he had brought you something.

"Thank you so much, Akira! Is it okay if I open it right now?" You asked politely.

"Of course you can, silly!" He chuckled out.

You opened the small box and found a lovely ring. You had a fierce blush on your face, but you thanked him nonetheless. He then proceeded to place the ring on your finger. You both exchanged contented smiles. After that, he slid one of his roses into your hair.

"Beautiful!" He muttered.

You stared at him, furiously blushing but smiling regardless. You then slipped one rose into a pocket near his chest.

"I love you, Akira!" You said, staring into his eyes.

"I love you more!" He replied, returning your stare.

Then you both exchanged a beautiful kiss as you continued on your way.

(A/N: Link to photo: https://pin.it/6g7pvXH )

it/6g7pvXH )