-✦- 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜? -✦-

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
-✦- 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜? -✦-
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

You were getting ready to go to work. You packed your lunch, your clothes for the day, your hairstyle, the necessary documents and all your other necessities the night before. Ren waited for you beside the door. He wanted to make sure you were prepared before you left for work.

You went downstairs to the door and told Ren that you would be off.

"Alright, I'll get going. See you later, dear!" You announced to him.

"Wait! Have you forgotten anything before you leave for work?" He reminded.

You thought to yourself and remembered. You leant up to kiss Ren.

"Thanks for the reminder, love. I nearly forgot to give you a goodbye kiss!" You giggled.

Ren stood there with a red face. You smirked at him. He revealed what was in his hands.

"I was going to give you your wallet and keys but thank you!" He murmured.

You took the items in Ren's hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Ren! I'll get going now. I think I have everything I need!" You responded.

You closed the door and departed for work.

Ren still stood there feeling his lips and blushed furiously. Morgana noticed him and grinned smugly.

"Your face is all red, Ren. Was that Y/n's doing?" Morgana teased.

"Shut up, Morgana!" Grumbled Ren.

Morgana sat there laughing to himself.